Who was let go?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was let go today, and please be sensitive and use initials only. I heard 4 RBMs were let go last week-TM, SS, RR, and BB.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't seem to be an appropriate question. Initials aren't much different from names. I don't think anyone would want their info posted for the whole world to see.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why let people go if Roche is looking to acquire a smaller pharma? Keep you own people let the new people go? what divisions?
    L

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard GV, LH, and CD were let go. Oh wait, I'm confused, those were the three VP's who signed the internal communication. Good to know we have plenty of people at the top taking care of those few of us left at the bottom.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the CBM and Nat Acct Groups? ... Heaven knows they have done absolutely nothing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GV? Vonderschlong?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh c'mon now. They have been winning at losing important contracts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad they kept 3 directors. They will be busy directing their 40 reps each. Lost some good people and even more a still leaving. Heard someone quit today and i never thought theyd leave. When the people you dont expect to quit are quitting then you know their are still big problems.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who quit?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a vice president for the call center, whatever it's called- the name keeps changing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy out of pittsburgh that had been here forever.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division sucks. A bunch of idiots from the top down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another rep this week, west coast, California. Last month 2, on East Coast. They have 2 reps, neither which work, covering the entire state of California.

Heard they did not even give grace period for her for medical, cut her off completely.

Asked her for all her outstanding appointments, wins, open business and wished her good luck!

No severance no explanation no nothing. Lots of law suits coming...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there were four reps let go, Connecticut, Chicago, NYC didn't hear about Cali? never good when anyone loses their income.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all should pray for these people, really? No one is perfect, they all tried hard, these reps have families. They did not need to let them go, they weren't cheating on expenses.

Some of the reps were award winners, and now no medical benefits?

You should feel bad for them, I knew one rep, a personal friend. I can tell you first hand, this rep worked their ass off for this company.

The ones that need to go are not the reps with this company. It will be us soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 more reps this week, your lucky, good byeeeeeeeee your are outta here!

Less of them to cut before the Summer meeting, which now became a Fall meeting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hawk was such a goober, J & J picked a guy like that up....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was let go? Hawk? Who was that? Who else? What's the latest? It is truly sad to see people affected by this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hawk was some dude rep worked for Shad, and Jesse went to another division, not sure they need to scale back too many reps, diabetes is next.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severance Schwann has a plan