Generic Mirena Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How excited is everyone to be selling Paragard this year? Generic Mirena is almost here. I am sure this will be a bonus making year this year. not!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzz

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like management is doing what it always does. Sleeping at the wheel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is toast. TWH no real drugs to sell. TN will have layoffs in 2nd qtr similar to TWH. TR is safe for now but is suppose to gernerate a good chunk of the revenue lost by Copaxone. Hmmm...we will see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management at Teva did win top honors in the Worst of 2013 Awards. Give Larry and his team credit for being the most myopic group ever assembled in one organization.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the poster means Ed and his idiot buddy Rick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TWH is done and I am sure Teva will sell this unit to the first company willing to pay them a few bucks for TWH.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made it though this layoff but I am interviewing until I get something else. Got a second interview next week, then I am going to double dip like the guys that were laid off are doing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis hired a lot of the displaced reps. They will be selling the generic Mirena. New jobs, two paychecks, selling the new product to their old Teva territories. Who was lucky again?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm from TN. What's with the Q2 lay off rumors?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise you nobody in this division knows shit!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think Kansas City knows shit. We will all know something on May 14th, FDA's decision day on a generic Copaxone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzz

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed and Rick asleep still.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the generic Mirena get to market? I have accounts already asking me about it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it will only be available to your public accounts. Sure, we'll see!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no shit sherlock, the DOD and Planned Parenthood use a lot of IUD's. Face the fact that TWH is done. TWH will be combined with Select Brands by end of 2014 which means that there may be a hand full of spots in Select and the rest of TWH is out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we will get another product or acquire another company?! Stay positive, don't be negative!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acquire another company? They are looking to sell this place. Where have you been? They aren't combining TWH with any other division. Looks like they are still lying to you people.