bahamas here we come!

Discussion in 'Mission Pharmacal' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can I expect? What happened last year that was memorable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard beds, shitty food, and a lot of upper management sleeping around. They tried to conceal some the cheating last year by going to the Atlantis but the stories still surfaced. In 2012 they were practically having orgies on the beach.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does dumb arse Gobbey run this joint? Is the kid man still alive?

I double dipped on this place 17 years ago. Flew my girlfriend out to the yearly trip to cancun. These guys were dumber than pine wood stumps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it wrong to think about my hot manager when they ride with me?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas Manager? Giddy Up!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you aren't in my district... I have a big manager who is loud and annoying. She is an embarrassment in my offices, and I've been asked not to bring her back by many docs. I prefer when she stays in my car or outside of my offices gossiping on her phone rather then hurting my business on ride alongs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does she have red hair and she has been with company for MANY years? If so, I met her.. She is the most unprofessional woman I have ever met..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but she is the redheads side kick, they both sucK! They would never be managers at a real pharma company.