Running like Flies

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we have lost 3 RBM's and a West regional Manager in the last 2 weeks. The game is over. TG is imploding

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here, get to work from home, sales the same as everyone else and PDH pays me, I'm stay'n! for now...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm using TGs $$ to look for another job, it's the best here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such a tool! It's not the best here. They will terminate us as soon as possible. Don't you get it, no one is going to buy us!! It's over!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is now at $16.00 lowest point in over a year and the company blew through 16 million dollars in first quarter. first time they spent more money going out than coming in for over a year. The game is over you are right no one is going to buy a company bleeding this much cash with very low vial sales. Side effects have doctors terrified with this drug and medical Affairs has done nothing to give them answers. medical Affairs killed this company along with Belgium and its greed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you to TG management esp. Ram, Wallace, most of the management and that includes quintiles and med affairs. Liars, cheaters and thieves! Med affairs is a bunch of useless trolls who are an embarrassment to the company. Well the entire company is an embarrassment. We're the laughing stock in opthalmology. At least we're #1 at something.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even Valeant wants anything to do with Thrombogenics. Pearson was asked in an interview recently is he was interested in Thrombogenics...he just laughed like "no way". Now that's bad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not compare Thrombogenics to Valeant since MP is so much more business savvy than PDH. Valeant is in search of companies to hide its lackluster growth. Thrombogenics is not growing their business so there is no way Valeant would buy it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Running like flies"? Flies fly they don't run you stupid fuck. LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then jumping like fleas, you stupid idiot! hahahaha!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why didn't you list fleas in your heading you stupid assfuck? Good lord, we have some major moronic dumb shits working here/

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nicely identified 9 euro boy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just love how these idiots up here are so quick to point fingers at everyone but themselves and they are still with the company..... guess you're the biggest idiots cause you can't even find another job evidently, no one wants your sorry ass either. look in the mirror you dumbass and see the idiot that sits on this site and still hasn't been hired by anyone else. LOLOL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you calling yourself an idiot as well? You're on this site and you're quick to judge. You are right to call yourself a dumbass, DUMBASS!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you've proven you're the biggest dumbass of them all.... i'm no longer with the company, you mega dumbass..... you want a job?....psyche!!!