Forest adding 2 more reps per territory to Linzess

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right. 6 person pods carrying their 6 portfolio drugs. Changes take place August 1.

Just admit you are sorry you took this job already!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol nice try they are laying off 1500 reps this month genius. I'm pumped I took this job. We all just got another week paid vaca stock at all time high 2/3 fully vested in October baby!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your facts about Ironwood are correct, but Forest is adding Linzess to the bag of 2 more reps per territory. That will make access for all of us more difficult.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, just access for the Ironwood reps. Forest reps will still have 5 other products to get them through the door. IW is finished calling on the GI's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock down another 8% today back into the 13's to bad u could cash out last week...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol this is a long hold genius. Not even profitable yet. No one is panicking it's down 84 cents today lol. 80 percent if investors jp Morgan chase etc all hold shares and are banking on it being 30 dollar plus stock in near term. Investing 101 genius, look at the volume being traded it's low therefore minimal changes because all the long term investors are sitting right. Not even two years in we surpassed amitiza as number one prescribed brand. Suck it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Number 1 rule of investing.. Look for profitable companies with no or minimal debt.. Lol irwd lost 230 million last year and is bleeding cash ... Not exactly a stock that warren buffet would recommend

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol thanks for last year's update, any idea how IRWD is doing financially this year?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are on pace to loose over $200 million again. Your reps also lost the title of specialty rep and that was handed over to the Forest rep with the Aptalis drugs. Glorified contract sales is what's going on here, cept y'all are losing money every day..Suckas!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha yes I do! Another 200 million loss ...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn, stock has been fluctuating near all time high. Wall Street disagrees with you. So does my paycheck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot it has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing .. These are facts ! Ironwood is losing over 200 million a year.. There is nothing to agree about it's a fact..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. This is why no large company wants to acquire Ironwood. Forest passed and bought 2 other GI companies instead of this dog. You sell a poop drug to primary care, this isn't Gilead or Vertex people!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet you still troll this board, that makes you a loser. Who has time to troll a board for a company they don't work for? You either work for Takeda or didn't get the job. Either way it's embarrassing for you that you are in a board you have nothing to do with lol. It's year teo moron if course we are losing money. Linzess to be profitable by December in year two. Ironwood to be profitable at end if 2015. Company berm around for 18 years. Impressive to be in clear year two. Tune Into investor call listen for yourself.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right that I don't work for IW, but wrong I work for Takeda or didnt get the job. I sell biologic in GI and am sick and tired of you Linzess reps shutting down the GI clinics. Here's a thread I started on the Forest board, I dont just "troll", as you say, the IW board.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=558346

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't get in due to another company rep then you prob do t have that good of relationships. My frx people can't get in but I can because I have the relationships. Less time on boards and more time developing relationships might help.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A drug having 4 reps calling on GI, twice a week, has nothing to do with GI's closing their doors to us...right....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have the relationships then what someone else does shouldn't effect you. If it does then you are no different than the shitty reps getting banned.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the best rep ever, to have a GI system shut down to reps yet make the exception for the Irondick rep with the poop drug. Funny how the Solvadi and Humira rep don't make it back but you do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just how we role at IW. If you don't bring something to the office in value then that's on you. Stop blaming other people for your inabilities. Take responsibility and do something about your own issues, it's called control what you can control.

P.S. I love being called Irondick, that is an awesome nickname.

Irondick Out