tired

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2014 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tired of fighting the battle of NOTHING being covered and throw & stick coupons. My docs get so burned out with this process with Suprax alone, they can't handle the other niche products.When will we learn that the pharmacy reserves the right to not stock our expensive products we continually increase prices of and not run our coupons. When will we get products with prefered insurer coverage so that we may have a fighting chance. Right now we have placed our fate with the pharmacies to not lie their ass off to our customers and play our games. lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree - the pharmacist is getting a bonus based on generic profits from their corporate not Lupin. It seems someone at national needs to get serious about giving discounts to stores like CVS or Walgreens. I was in a CVS pharmacy where the pharmacist showed us that the co-pay cards did not matter. When they enter a new script in their computer system - it shows that insurance will only pay for generic if one is found. They make money off generics. So the pharmacist showed us that the Antara was free with copay card for patient but for the pharmacy and insurance company it was cheaper to give out the generic and charge that one patient $25 a month copay.

Its about making bank - most pharmacists are in "I got to get mine" mode now. Some will write Suprax but they are not going to switch out their market when generics are in FF and in Cephs.

It is a nitch market. It is a never ending battle - other companies laugh at us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or your manager wants you to repeat the same lines out of a study over and over again every two weeks when he rides with you with the same doctor. It got so bad that the doctor turned to my manager and told him that - when the rep comes in he is nice and courteous then you ride along. You make him repeat the same old crap everytime - why not work on your pricing in market and I would use it more - or get it stocked. It is that every other script I write that gets bounced back to us when I do not have time for this?

The manager told there - tried to repeat the same thing over again about efficacy and value to the doctor. The doctor turned and said to us - the rep can come back anytime. No more manager a--holes in my offices. He actually kicked the guy out the door but allowed me to stay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW....sounds like RR! He's been kicked out of a few!