P L E A S E

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I joined Biogen I really though I was landing at a good company,msn was I wrong. First the office is impossible to work at, no privacy whatsoever. Second, there is an attitude that "we are Biogen and our shit doesn't stink". Finally we are hiring to many other people from big pharma who are determined to transform Biogen into big pharma. Slowly my calendar has been becoming full with more meetings that lead to nothing and when we need help let's hire contractors because we don't want to lay benefits even though we gave respect for people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can attest to the Biogen arrogance first hand going through the interviews as well as over the last two years. Complete Db's who I had to interview and meet with...it was awful.

ITS A JOB FOR GODS SAKE! It should not define who you are unless you are the CEO. Only shallow and nonconfident individuals use their title/job/company to define who they are as a person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in the pharmaceutical business for a long time and I can also say that the people at BI are the most arrogant self serving stepped in shit scumbags I have ever met. Because their stock is doing so well their is a feeling that they are on a roll but they are slowly transitioning into a slow, beuracratic drug company. You missed out by hiring these douche bags and eventually you will have to be accountable for your arrogance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true, what is the worst disaster is that they hire these morons who believe they are great.
    They talk a great game but have no skills or substance.
    Check out Global Commercial Excellence to start- like high school

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogant....you can't be referring to BI employees, can you?!! The ones that continue to tell us that they are so interested in the health of MS patients? No, you can't be referring to those folks!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our agency worked with Biogen for only 3 months before throwing up our hands and saying "goodbye". They claim, via the company statement in the lobby, that they have respect for people but only their people who believe they are smarter than they actually are. Everyone on my team agreed that there is a level of arrogance that is unique to this company. I wish them well because when the competition catches up they are going to be scrambling for answers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true, other agencies are saying the same.
    So of these "kids" play Jr Managers are beyond arrogant and
    have no business sense.
    Eventually the money will run out they won't be able to get all the consultants in to run their business and they will be DOA!