Emergency Conference Call

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. No game plan to fix this mess. So many reps getting ready to leave. Management throwing in the towel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got me an interview friday. So many scrammble to get out of here. This pkace is sinking fast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck, get out now!
    Sr Management

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE ARE ALL GONNA GET FUCKING FIRED!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Toad: What is our marketing plan now!!!!!

Horizon estimates 20-30% of its Duexis and Vimovo prescriptions could be at risk by being excluded from the Express Scripts and CVS Caremark formularies. Starting next year, customers of both PBMS won't be reimbursed for the drugs and will have to pay full price if they still want them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raise prices of course and shuttle patients through PME.
    Funny how delusional Timmy and the Toad are still trying to push this scam. Kevin Trudeau has nothing on these guys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben B is the main cause of Horizon's problems. Dude is a snake to the core and cant think or reason beyond the next 4 weeks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Say that to my face punk. I'll rip you in two!

-Ben B

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is no surprise. you focus on the short term and think you are smarter than everyone (Ben) and it catches upo to you. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. $1000 is obscene. If you only care about next weeks numbers than it seems like a great idea but better get out fast before they catch on. the horizon senior management belief that managed care isnt important is the opposite of EVERY single other pharma company in the industry. Ego ego ego

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Terry E doing to fix this? Isnt he over managed care and trade?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worthless POS!