Best Past or Present DM

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2005 at 8:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope- Tom Duggan here- Tom McElroy was my mentor-a real nice guy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he recently changed his name. He is now known as "Heywood Djabloweme".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BERNIE SPARTA!!!! I wish they all could be like Bernie!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never worked for Pete but did work with him as a DM......a hard guy not to like.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I realize this thread has long since died, but I wanted to honor 2 of my former Dist. Mgrs. who were the best each in their own way. Mr. Art Wright, Richmond, Va and Mr. Fran Masselli, Columbus, Ohio. Great managers, great individuals and it was an honor to have had my life touched by them. Thank you, Gentlemen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll add Dick Polen to this list!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a party girl. Got the job through family connections, had no idea what she was doing, or whom.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul Colic is and always will be an a**hole. He couldn't teach math to kids but he was successful at screwing many adults.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Bill McElroy was the Protonix lead, and was a DM in Michigan. He was a liability from day one, but blended in with all the other brown-nosers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kastens was an idiot who should have! used a spit shield!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hostility, bro? Love & Peace.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As bad as some DMs were....wouldn't it be nice to be back at Wyeth. This company (like an old girl friend who you hated at one point) but years later and numerous bad experiences ( I.e. Companies), actually wasn't that bad. Especially true for those who endured Pfizer hellhole for a bit!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken Carey in Ohio was THE BEST.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Are you Kenny’s mommy?!?!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I'm your daddy bitch.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s with the attitude, bro? Chill! Wyeth was a joke of a company & Pfizer swooped in To prevent bankruptcy. Take your chill pills!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wyeth was no joke. They had a nice culture where people matters. They had some horrible leadership when it counted and they blamed Redux on the sales force, when all along bald Joe knew it was his 555 people who blew it. Never recovered and when the WHI hit, it was too much to take.

Pfizer on the other hand is a toxic life sucker. They discover nothing. They build nothing. They innovate nothing. Instead they use their cash from previous buys to take over, suck, and kill.

The reason they haven't done that in a long time is that they are debt ridden and their leadership is frozen. The stock has been in the same place for 12 years! Twelve years!

Pfizer sucks and finally their people realize that they were never any good, they just had some good products. All a mirage.

Now, if you'd like to meet meet me at the 42nd street Port Authority Bus Terminal at the corner of 42nd&8th any morning at 7:50 I will absolutely fuck you up. I'll beat your Pfizer ass like a punk. I hurt you a lot and I'll do it slowly. You guys are soft.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! An old Wyeth geezer is threatening to fight a Pfizer guy. Good luck on that, you will be back in your nursing home room crying about the good old days at Wyeth pronto. Totally pathetic.