Insinase mad my balls bigger

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2006 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Big Ball Jamboree is certain to be the biggest and best yet!

At the last minute, Gillette came in with a HUGE sponsorship. Apparently, there were some rough negotiations and difficulties along the way, but it's straightened out now!

They really wanted their new Fusion razor with Flex Ball technology to be the star of the show and dominate the festival. As we all know, the sponsorships are vital to the Jamboree weekend, but it's about the Balls at the end of the day. NOT the bucks! It gets me kind of emotional just thinking about it and we should be proud that our balls and Ball Health and Awareness are paramount.

O.k....need to get a good night sleep. It's a big day, tomorrow! I'm going to soak my balls with a night cream mask to look their best tomorrow and over the weekend!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The welcome packages at check in were a nice touch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's incredible how big, like some of the balls here, the event has become in just a few short years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incredible, just incredible! What a great Jamboree- the 3rd annual was the best yet!
    Pippi, what a great humanitarian- we love Israel! Thanks for being judge for the opening night Big Balls Parade. And you participants were great! So many great looking balls!
    And the musical groups- what more can I say? And Tommy Lee and his wife have a beautiful baby! The voices of your group- The 4 Testicles sounded GREAT!
    Elder Johnson, you are fabulous! And once again, this year, your classic hit, "A Testicle for Little Tony" brought everyone to tears, man, what lyrics!
    Balls and Blondes "rocked- out" like the pro's they are! And Pippi, America loves you!
    And how about the Mexican swagger suits worn by Los Ballos Itcharos? That Latin beat followed me all the way home! Ay, Ay, Ay!
    I hope you all got home safely and encountered no serious delays.
    Can't wait 'till our 4th Big Balls Jamboree!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't want to forget special kudos!
    Pitball- you were very impressive. I've received positive comments from some of our attendees who want you back next year. I agree, and look forward to your return! Got your first album for my collection! "Ballin' the Jack" is gonna' be a classic!
    Also a special word of thanks to Gillette for your sponsorship of our Jamboree!
    I know what I'm gonna' use for my face and balls! Thanks again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, it was a special weekend!!

I loved PitBall, too. It's hard to beat Elder Johnson and the Erection Man's Choir's classic "A Testicle For Little Tony", though. I promised myself I wouldn't break down this year, but the eyes were watering, anyway!!!

The Parade, all the beautiful balls, Los Ballos Itcheros, the new Farmer's and Flea Market, all the pageantry......All the hospitality and pleasantries from everyone throughout the events.

I didn't think last year's could be topped, but I was dead wrong! Too bad this Balltastic Celebration is only once a year. :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to TMZ, there are talks of a Hallmark movie based on "A testicle for little tony". Verne "Mini Me" Troyer has been approached about playing the lead, but nothing is official at this point. Elder Johnson is adamant that part of the proceeds go towards the Big Ball Jamboree!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only little tony I know was Tony Genna, he got canned and is now at designs for health. he was a little shit!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As best I understand, if there is an agreement reached for a movie, The Erection Men's Choir receives some form of royalty. Elder Johnson said yesterday, that much of the royalty dollars will be given to The Mormon Church, for which he and his Choir are so active. Of course, financial rewards may be used any way the recipients so choose.
    At this point in time, any talk of a "movie" is premature, although "A Testicle for Little Tony" is rapidly becoming a true classic! It will be part of The Erection Men's Choir Christmas pageant.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Apparently, Mr. Johnson has made some pretty outlandish demands in the early negotiations.

His own personal Fluffer, numerous ball shaped appetizers in his private dressing room and Executive Producer title to start!

I hope his demands don't ruin what could be a remarkable production! :(

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I guess when Hollywood calls, anyone can become a "primadonna".
    But I have faith that his testicles won't over- rule his head!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!

I don't know if anyone is watching the home run derby tonight on ESPN, but the Big Ball Jamboree couldn't have paid for better publicity. And it was free!!

Gillette with new Flex Ball technology is sponsoring the event tonight and a spokesperson mentioned the BBJ and Gig Harbor! Couldn't believe my ears. I think 10 million or more are watching tonight, so I can imagine the BBJ website and demand for next year BLOWING UP!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It certainly makes a 'fella and his balls proud to hear such news! We have become a prestigous event for others to admire! Next year's event should be very well attended.
    However, it is a Metagenics event, and we do have exclusive contracts with most of our musical performers.
    We may get better news coverage next year. There has been talk of Fox News doing a special next year. Do you think Shaun Hannity would attend our Big Balls Jamboree? We need to make sure our event is fair and balanced!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This posting is to let you all know that Elder Zeke Johnson, leader of the Erection Men's Choir, had successful surgery yesterday. The surgery was to repair a disk in his lower back. He came through the surgery with flying colors, and is expected to return home by this Friday, and be back at work by Labor Day. Great news!
    For those interested in sending Elder Johnson a card, he is recouperating at Inter- Mountain Health Center Hosp. in Salt Lake City, UT. Metagenics has sent flowers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news- Elder Johnson came home from the hospital yesterday, after having surgery.
    He will be relaxing and taking it easy for the next few weeks. We all wish him and The Erection Men's Choir well!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's GREAT news! So glad he's o.k.!

I'm not entirely surprised by the surgery. After the show closing "Testicle For Little Tony", when he jumped off the stage and did the splits: showing off his surprisingly beautifully shaped balls I might add.....He clutched his back like someone shot him with a bullet! Ouch, it looked painful. Elder needs to know he's no young Baller, anymore!!

Very glad he's on the mend. Keep the balls high and perky, gents!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As we all are! Some "ballers" did say they saw what you saw.
    I did notice Elder Smith help Elder Johnson get off the stage. At first I thought it was pure emotion from "A Testicle for Little Tony". ( Elder Johnson and the Choir have a tendency to choke up during and after their signature song). But he did grab his back, instead of his balls.
    Elder Johnson has been told by his doc's to slow down. But he will always be a young Baller at heart! He is a true professional!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received a thank- you note yesterday from Elder Zeke Johnson thanking us for following up on his health issue. He says his back is healing nicely, and his balls are 'rarin to perform! Hw has a practice session planned for next Wednesday, 8-13, with his Erection Men's Choir group!
    The EMC has been tight with him of late, and they want the EMC to return to their performing schedule!
    But Elder Johnson knows he has more recouperation time remaining!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke with Elder Johnson last night, and he informed me his practice session Wednesday went well! He did say he was tired, which is expected because of his recent surgery. But he seemed excited about being together with the Erection Men's Choir and singing!
    I believe as time passes, and he and his balls become "stronger", Elder Johnson and the EMC Choir will return to previous form! I know everyone wishes him well!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice conversation with Elder Johnson last night! He said he is just about back to full strength, and The Erection Men's Choir have a concert tonight at BYU! This is their first full strength concert event, and I think the balls will be 'flyin!
    Good luck to the guys! I know you will do well!
    FYI: Anyone interested in having a "small" Big Balls Jamboree event this winter? Possible? Perhaps in late January?
    Perhaps we can stir up some interest! It will be more of a "reunion" event with some of our June Big Balls Jamboree attendees!