***THE OFFICIAL JIM KELLY THREAD**

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's an ASD, not AVP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jimmy knows his only path to survival is kissing behind ( which he is beyond good),if it comes to evaluation on results....Jimmy K will be in a deep,deep hole.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed, JK is useless, Meg as useless, but she knows the politics.
    She is totally useless, not sure who she has pictures on, but a waste of oxygen for sure

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your toast Kelly. Your experience sucking up doesn't provide much value in the real world.
    Yes,Meg is completely worthless,nice person,just out of her league.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe suck up Kelly is still employed with Baxter. He knows he's unqualified to lead a whor........ To bed. He great at kissing behind......no other skills other than that

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in BBS, don't know who Jim Kely is, but I have to give him mad props for outliving all the haters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not know him so you should shut up!
    He is the hate!
    Dumb ass

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The insecure rat needs to return to his sewer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DA, I'm glad I don't know a douche like you. WTF does, "He is the hate!" actually mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No life boat left for Jim. Hear the flushing of the toilet that pretty much sums up
    Your life line @ baxter

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go mix some glue junior! You are out of your league & have no idea what your talking about.
    Kelly wrote the book on underachieving....his sales record makes that fact crystal clear.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junior: learn how to use your and you're. Then you can insult somebody else. In the meantime you just insult yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK You are the reason why mothers eat their young in the wild

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sure would have been welcomed by many in Baxter

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, an individual who earned a degree online. What's the difference in You are & you're? Earn a real degree,then we talk.....seems like you have been sniffing too much glue.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK English professor you and JK deserve each other

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump....for the Baxter shareholders

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to admit though, they're a cute couple, trying to explain things they don't understand...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew....thought this thread had died. So happy to see it has not. Keep it going.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Kelly still an employee of Baxalta,Baxter,or Whatever they call it? Luce is weaker than even I thought if he keeps dead weight like Kelly on his management team.
    Kelly talks a great game,however,when it comes to putting points on the scoreboard....he discovers that words as well as activities never equal accomplishments.