Are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got on this site for the first time in a year to see if anyone had any valid news on JH. She's awesome and would hate to find out the rumors are true about her leaving. But what I have just read from all of you is infuriating. Let me be very clear that I am just a RAM and yes I still work here and honestly.. It's one if he best companies I have ever worked for. I am out in the field, just like you. I am so angry that I spoke to a recruiter and told her what an amazing company this is and what great people we have and then read how all of you have been wasting your time on this nonsense!

First of all I saw mention of no female RD's. However, no one mentions the amazing women we have in leadership. CP, JH, LC

You have an issue with a potential lawsuit at a pharmaceutical company and may have to quit? Seriously, get out of this business. You will never go to another pharmaceutical company that isn't threatened with a lawsuit. Get over it. It's part of this business.
    I read a lot about GE, LW, BJ and the RD's. If your opinion mattered at all... You'd be in one of these positions. You are warning LW that you hope he isn't being fooled? He has run one, if not several, multi million dollar companies, do you honestly think he doesn't already see everything you could possibly suggest and then some? You should learn your place and show some respect. You are concerned about how much or when someone drinks? How many of you don't drink? You question GE previous jobs? It's not your business. I have no idea if it's true or not, I don't care. All I care about is this job. Second, you all better hope no one challenges your back ground or says things that are untrue about you. You want to talk about good looking people? Lots of hotties here! Both men and women. We are in sales, people! The most ironic part is that while you like to discuss the hotties you condemn upper management for the same exact thing.

This site is a waste of my time. This is my first post ever on here and it is only because your lack of intelligence amazes me. Feel free to comment, I'll never read it nor do I care. The sad part is, I know most of you and like most of you when you aren't hiding behind anonymous posts breeding negativity. If it is so bad here, if you are so unhappy here, and your goals are so high and unattainable... Then what the f*ck are you still doing here?

Good lord people!! You have so much more potential. Use it and grow the f*ck up!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a delusional schizophrenic mental patient. I am having the cops place you on a 5150. I love it here at USWM!!! Best of the Best!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freeze your under arrest. That person was Demented.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fu@k yourself sunshine!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional disorder. Sounds about right.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic (believes that someone is in love with him or her), grandiose (believes that s/he is the greatest, strongest, fastest, richest, and/or most intelligent person ever), jealous (believes that the love partner is cheating on him/her), persecutory (believes that someone is following him/her to do some harm in some way), somatic (believes that he/she has a disease or medical condition), and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtype.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty please may you help me - will Apokyn/Myobloc help with my delusions?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Lady of Peace is always accepting new residents. Good luck.