Layoffs

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Charley?, May 8, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they interviewing for vacant territories?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the email is nothing more than the job description I responded to when I interviewed for the job. if you cant meet those requirements why are you here anyway. no wonder you stay on this all day and cant sell anything. that's okay you just hang out here all day and I will just keep moving up the rankings. my volume has already increased by 30 scripts a week in the few months I have been here. but I do have to leave my house i do have to interact with customers and I do have to actually go out and work. new concept for you I know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on. No job is guaranteed. The way this clown thinks, I bet he's been let go a few times for poor performance. If the contract does go thru next dec. what's this pussy going to do? I hope he doesn't have any kids who learn from dad his attitude and work ethics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why work when I'm getting paid. My husband works so I can stay at home with my kids for the summer. Guess what, keep climbing that ladder buddy, my check spends just like yours. Oh, my numbers are going up while I'm at home!! Hope your correct about Dec!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top 30% and don't work!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way I don't have any kids, but I did knock up your wife so I will teach it very good. You should do a DNA on your kids, I think there all mine. Now hush up pussy!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew you didn't have any kids. Virgins don't you candy ass pussy. You must be proud. May you develop gingivitis and halitosis

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mom says hello!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

way to be proud of being a dependent. guess you are happy about obamacare to. enjoy karma is a -----!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are stupid. Your mom said good morning and agrees with me, Stupid!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got the latest update today. Other than working a lunch or faking a lunch, I continue to be in the top 30%. You say I should work?? Hell no!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What What! The Doc is in da house!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a great drug and must be in an area with greater treatment rates. I sell belviq and we are seeing the market starting to grow fater with the anticipation of other brand and new indications for others. Stay at home and take it easy. We will do all the work, but if you have half a sales force you wont be in the top 30% for long. Things are changing and it is going to get competitive in a fast growth market. Chill. We got it from here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I will!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when is the official last day for the lower ranked reps? Someone must know at this point.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oct 2014

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for a down size to happen in December. Bottom 30-40 will be gone. Another one in July and the rest will be rolled over to vivus. Good luck to all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is top 30% something to brag about??? Lol that's why this launch is going to be so easy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are toast. If only I sold Contrave... There's no way we can compete with them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Shame on Vivus"?! Just rememeber - you are a number and Vivus is a business.

To all you reps thinking your entitled to ANYTHING becuase you have been with the company for 15 years... shame on you for not diversifying your resume because you are nieve and screwed. Get over yourself and be prepared to be replaced.