AAP Committee on Infectious Disease Update

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2014 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one said you didn't have any insight; prior poster commented that you didn't reveal any info. Well, don't stop there, what's gonna happen next then, when?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard lay-offs could start as early as 4th quarter of this year, but may not start until 2nd quarter of 2015. I don't know what to think.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard zero.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PULL my finger.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synagis has been eviscerated. There is nothing left.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rather cryptic. elaborate please ? And what happens then? Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    A dose at discharge but only less than 29 wks if being dc'd during season.
    No others except if O2 depend and only 1 season.
    CHD only less than 29 and daily O2.

No out pt doses at all except as above chd cld

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and what are the plans to reorg then? I presume poster is medi person but almost sounds as if non-medi.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reorg?? You CAN'T be SERIOUS! Reorg includes YOU and ME getting canned and learning a new phrase..."wanna SUPERSIZE that! ma'am"????????

Hey, Buddy, I hope you had a great ride 'cuz just like a roller coaster ride of thrills, chills and nauseas, it's over.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick a fork in me... I'm done!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone still has to call on nicu's, and to work with offices that get pts, even though it will be fewer and farther between. And who'd cover FM accounts? Gotta have some customer-facing reps. Frm peeps would likely survive. Either way, ain't gonna be pretty.Tnx for sharing insights.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone still has to call on nicu's, and to work with offices that get pts, even though it will be fewer and farther between. And who'd cover FM accounts? Gotta have some customer-facing reps. Frm peeps would likely survive. Either way, ain't gonna be pretty.Tnx for sharing insights.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad we had this time together.....just to have a laugh or sing a song.......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there you have it folks!
    Done, finished, buh bye sales force! Crash and burn.
    What really needs to happen is opened eyes to just how weak the Mgd Mkts team is.
    These payers will jump so fast and not a single RA"D" or NaM hambone will have a relationship to be able to even know they changed policy. They have skated for so long and now it will be obvious just how bad they suck. Wel well, AZ is hiring a bunch of new ones, picking the cream of the crop from sales and FrM etc. That sets up really nicely to dump the old hags and farts that have coasted drunk for so long.
    Just sad that good hard working successful BSSs will be decimated and some ABMs too purely because of suck wads that have never before and will not now do the job they should be doing.
    Re-F'ing-dic-u-lis
    The Medical team sucks too. How in Gs name did this happen anyway? They all need to go.
    If someone of CM's caliber was running that dept then we wouldn't be in this position. So sad.
    Best of luck to all. Hope the package is fair.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, if they were to begin slashing, I wonder when??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch.. If we are all focused on pt and good science, I sure hope that the data sets used by coid are wholly accurate and don't cause any harm to pts outside the new guidance. As for employees, where does morale go from here? Sarcasm appreciated of course, but so would some candor.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the reorg in underway and the slash will begin late fall to early winter. Have a great spring break, an extended one.

The will be other jobs for people to interview for, however.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the ID leader is already gone. Next?