LifeScan... Out with a whimper.

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's make this get 20,000 views by the end of February. Who will be the 20,000 viewer? My guess is that it will be one of the disgruntled Lif... I mean Janssen reps.- whimper on my pets!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you all. 20,000 views. That is amazing. Take care folks. The real OP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rep at Janssen is concerned about LifeScan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But a lfs endo rep under the janssen flag should. Sales stagnant and the "existing relationships" in specialty never really panned out as promised. You think they are going to keep all of the bloated salaries around with territory shapes that don't line up with our current geographies. Let them go and put us in those offices.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whimper is turning into a roar. LifeScam looks at partnership balance with Bayer in Q1 2015. Emergence will create 200+ new positions to handle meter sampling.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great news.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally! My CDEs have been begging me for more Green Ultra Minis

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are the jobs posted? Any truth to this?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's in print I guess it's just a matter of time. Not sure if it's going to help against the attack by Walter Brimley and all the generics.

www.fodey.com/download/download.asp?as=newspaper&tp=2326&file=01fb008eb1124e7dacf2ac9f094dd52b.0.jpg&cb=1406853316

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all....your cheap copy and paste job is full of shit..that being said the SMBG business has gone generic and will continue to be that......so Lifescan has taken their executive team overseas to exploit the European, Asian and developing markets. The challenge for JnJ will be how long they continue to remain in the game because the executive team doesn't have the skill set to understand any of those markets. Most of the management team thinned out of Milipitas has settled for less jobs such as Regional manager positions at retail, district manager positions at retail etc. The exploitation of the Asian and European markets will be short lived because it's a whole different ball game over there, which none of the three, Val,Peter, and Ty have the ability to put their hands around nor the experience to do so.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recruiters starting to make moves next week on this. stay tuned

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get a call yet? heard that there might be a hiring freeze.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the future of LifeScan? Any thoughts?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The future for LifeScan is the long sleepless dream we are all destined for someday. It's over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LFS is in it for the long haul! Last one standing in a tough market!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is viscious Val still there?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and so is Ty. Puppet masters pulling the strings.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The nurse turned exec is laughing all the way to the bank while we still heal from the brutality.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any re-organization in the works for the new year? heard Md&d was consolidating all operations of Animas, LifeScan and Cordis etc under their power in a centralized theme to save cash and cut people. Any truth to this?