What does the future look like in respiratory?

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm considering applying to an open position, and just wondering is this a good and stable division within TEVA? Good pay and benefits?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my opinion not good. We are in thre middle of a reshape more layoffs to come. Not sure when but they wil happen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A message from a terribly misinformed person. One of the best places to be .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Thanks for your feedback, what makes it such a good division? I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. Any specific info on the pay and pipeline would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know this as well. I am currently a medical supply rep and thinking of making the jump into specialty pharma...not sure it's the career path I want to choose however.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a great job when you have a decent manager. find a way to talk to someone on the inside to learn if the manager is fair and not a douche bag. stay away from Chicago and your chances of being happy with your decision are pretty good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your homework and research the company. The future is uncertain. Look at what is going on with our Board. By the way, the pay here is low compared to other "specialy" pharma jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
    I would take your job

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company has laid off before and I believe will lay off again.
    They also pay low.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe that's because this is not a true specialty position. Primary care is a better description

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went from competition and joined Teva resp and will let you know that I love it. Great pipeline, products and formulary status for products. In 12 years of Pharma I like this company the most and highly recommend!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must live in Colorado and smoke some great legal weed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great pay, great company car, messed-up bonus structure and micromanaged to death.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great pay? Compared to what! You must be joking!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really a primary care position, low pay, MICRO managed. Parolees have more freedom...and respect.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter how much sincere crap they wrap around it, anyone who places a question that includes any refference to: "thoughts about Pipeline...greatly appreciated... blah blah blah..." Please do not believe a word they say.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares what the future looks like because the present is intolerable. This division is completely distrustful and disrespectful of its employees. Every representative is resentful of how they are monitored on a daily basis. If anyone says that this is an amazing place to work, you know that it is upper management answering.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for one of the worst managers ever. He never discusses strategy just wants to know how I got that scratch on my car.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One case of Qnasl for fall allergy season!? Seriously--what a slap in the face!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you had reported it like company policy states then your big bad mean manager wouldn't have had to ask.