Stock is soaring today!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Omaha Rep needs to be put in check

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How so..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You both are idiots. Stock closed at $1.54 on Friday. Titanic all over again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is being a naughty boy again, what is Omaha up to this time?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same s@$t he is always up to. No clue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same as always. No clue

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is at $1.40 per share today. Got any other smart investing tips, dummy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Zogenix,

I just wanted to say Thank You for not offering me the job when I interviewed in Dallas back in the winter. Not being a smart a$$! I was really considering leaving my current job of 4 years as our company has had some issues itself (which are still bad, but not Zogenix bad), but it is obvious that had I been offered the job I would have made a huge mistake. I thought having so many King and Alpharma execs was a red flag, and it seems that I was right. Anyway, it is the first time I am glad I didn't get a job, cause now I'd be looking all over again and that is just too stressful. Good luck to the reps who got hired under false pretense. Hope you find something better quick.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your definition of "near future"? You made this stupid comment 5 months ago. It is trading at $1.24 today genius. I bet you just disappeared like a fart in a windstorm.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Record close today!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stock is..is pathetic- so glad I didn't buy into the whole ESP program that was supposed to be so "stellar"- how is that working for you now Bill McGee???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that was his kids college savings plans. Looks like it's community college for them..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, I've been following the stock ever since you made the comment above. I posted how much of an idiot I thought you were then and now you have only 29 more days for the stock to reach $7-10 a share by year end, like you said it would. Wow, talk about not having a frickin' clue what you were talking about. Wonder if this idiot is even still employed here? $7-10 by year end.... What a dunce!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, this OP still cracks me up. Hey if they do enough reverse stock splits you might end up witht at $7-10 mark. HA HA!