"Psycho"

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems you have to be Psycho to work for Lundbeck Psychiatry! If they keep piling on nonsense like the ACE app and every type of speakers program known to Pharma then the psychiatry sales forces will need their own meds and behavioral counseling for depression and stress disorders. Everything here is operated like a poorly run primary care company. From the managers to the pod selling. This place is making everyone crazy with their Rain Man calculations for IC and customer targets. The Psycho Division is definitely not World Class it's Half Assed in everything we do!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly- this is beyond ridiculous! A year and a half late we really are the Psycho Division.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also agree! Management needs to take two steps back and look at what they are doing. This is not specialty sales! We don't need baby sitters and these ridiculous call plans and metrics to do our jobs! They hired tenured AM's yet they treat us like Newbie Reps selling cough and cold! It's embarrassing and aggravating! It damn sure won't make sales better! When they ride us in the ground what will be next ? Use us up and throw us away!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hesitant to use ACE or anything else that is derived from Otsuka! They haven't gotten any thing right that has been rolled out to the field. I'm tired of being made a fool in front of my accounts and customers, and hearing from Holly and John "we've learned a lot" during the past year.
    I'm like a dog chasing its tail trying to make this gig work. Paying me for the units of Maintena that I've actually sold in my territory would be a great start. I'm not making bonus and at bottom of rankings. However, if I was to actually get sales credit I would be above my goal.
    This insanity has got to stop. Just wait til Alkemes starts hiring

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Alkermes offers every Alpha Rep a position with better base pay and a real chance to make IC. It seems Lundbeck is trying their best to f... Us out of IC. Not only is it demotivating but it borders on thievery. AM's are screwing each other over with these primary addresses and specialty pharmacy zip codes. Lundbeck does not pay us for total dirt, we just have to eat it! Alkermes is gonna kick our proverbial butts and I hope I am either gone or working for them next year. I am tired of wearing my Mickey Mouse Ears and living in Fantasy Land!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The longer I am here the more psycho I feel! This place is run by Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam and we've all become Looney Tunes!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"It's a Mad House" Charlton Heston as Blue Eyes from the original Planet of the Apes! Lundbeck is as maddening to the AM's as the apes were to the astronauts!!! Gotta laugh it beats getting angry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since we are talking in movie metaphors , I have one from a great movie with PAUL Newman:
    'Cool Hand Luke" . The crazy captain in the movie(read our fearless management team) tells Luke ; He's got to get his mind right". Do what you are told without question or you will face the consequences. So people get your minds right ,tell these assholes what they want to hear and make what you can and don't stress out. The numbers are all fixed,this company has made it's money up front,we are nothing but a contract sales force. Alkeremes will have their version of Abilify M out early next year and what do you think think these asswipes will do? drop the price? No, but they will layoff reps and management. Milk these idiots for all they are worth and get out when you can remember you 'Got to get your mind right".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got my mind right Boss Man. I liked that movie and the comment is right 100%.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest- a cast of crazy characters trapped by circumstances beyond their control. The evil nurses and drs took their spirits, their brains and even their lives! I want out before I get my lobotomy! Seems Lundbeck management is into old school torture methods!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this entire thread is by one person who is pissed off.

I agree that things could be better at Lundbeck. But you knew coming over that is was a small company trying to get its feet off the ground. Did you really expect for there to not be any problems? Seriously??

Is Lundbeck worse than where you came from? If you came from any big pharma company Lundbeck is much better than any of those piece of crap companies. I do feel for the Alpha reps getting screwed on IC. But you know what? You are getting paid 6 figures to do your job. Any bonus is just that....BONUS! You get a $10,000 vehicle every year and free gas!

You have had it too good for too long. Do you know how many people would kill to have the jobs we have for 1/2 the salary? Shut up with your complaints. You could be behind a desk making $35,000 a year. If you don't like it......LEAVE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are The Enforcer- a man's got to know his limitations and the AM's know theirs thanks to managements poor directions. Some of us choose satire over anger! Get a grip and get a life. It's unimaginitive assholes like you that make the world a boring place to live with your predictable you don't like it leave bluster. How about you get your Teddy Bear and blanket and go back to your bedroom and have a good cry! It will make you feel better. Just don't kick your cat or I will have your neighbor call the ASPCA. And by the way when the job market picks up most of the Alpha Team will leave, we were suckered over here under false pretenses! Nighty Nite!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suzy Sunshine is back!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all 64 of the Alpha AMs are job hunting, even those ranked at the top. This has been a HUGE disappointment. World Class= Half Ass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to rain on your parade but many of us on the alpha team did not come in at 6 figures. Experience does not count much here so IC is a big deal! Even those lucky enough to draw the bigger salaries want their money! We put up with total nonsense for very little money and the BS we put up with is unnecessary! It's all been lies on the psych side and we are treated like toilet paper. We are used and flushed! We patiently wait for opportunities to leave and most will. The experienced reps will get the company jump started then we are made so miserable we leave! F... Um all!!! This has been a waste of good talent working for some idiots from middle management to the top of bald shiney heads!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember at orientation in Chicago for the new Beta (Brintellix) hires, the management big-wigs REALLY hyped the special Lundbeck "culture" that made us different and which all of us new hires would soon come to believe in. In my team of new hires, we asked each other's opinions as to whether this was all genuine. The general consensus was that the company had really treated us well (so far) and the management folks seemed sincere.

Then we had a team-building, bowling event one night after the Alpha reps were flown in to join us. After meeting the three Alpha (Abilify Maintena) reps who were assigned to my district and DM, I asked each of them (separately) if all the culture hype was for real and what they thought of the company. Since they had already been working for Lundbeck for close to a year, I figured they could give me the real scoop.

One gave me a guarded, politically-correct response, obviously because she didn't yet know and trust me. The other just looked at me, rolled her eyes and replied, "It's a company no different from any other company. Basically, it's just a job." The other one rolled her eyes, sighed and simply said, "Hmph... don't get me started..."

And three months later, I understood exactly why the last two reacted the way they did.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ask you this. Do you really think there is a company out there where you are not going to have problems? Do you think there is a company in psych that is going to have good products with a good IC plan? I hate to tell you this but pharma has changed. The days of 10 years ago have changed. The industry has changed. You are NOT going to find a company that has a great "culture" especially in the psychiatry industry. Do you think Alkamines is going to go smoothly? Let's not fool ourselves thinning that there is a perfect job out there. It's NOT. Maybe you should leave pharma if you think there is. Lundbeck is much better than big pharma any day.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sour grapes

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh HELLO!!!! The company is Janssen. Biggest mistake I ever made was thinking the grass was greener. The money offered acted like blinders on my eyes. Never again. I'd take a cut to be back where you are appreciated and people are passionate about what they are doing. There's a reason Janssen leads J&J with their annual employee engagement scores.