Forest adding 2 more reps per territory to Linzess

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is funny because Gilead and Abbvie wanted to bring me on, but I'm sticking at IW for at least another 2 years. I should have roughly 6,000 stocks purchased and another 5-6,000 in options. Those reps can't get back at some of the clinics either. I'm always very nice as I wave to the reps and their managers sitting in the lobby as I'm leaving.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great for you until your options are worthless .. Drug is doing Ok but the company is losing 200 million plus per year.. Something has to change quick company is in debt and losing more money each day.. All those shares and options won't do you any good if the stock stays below 16

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not very much money considering your stock price is so low. Your stock will never make it above $20 and your buy in price wasn't exactly zero, doubtful if you even got any under $10. An extra $100k in life if you are lucky, unemployment line and without a job since you now have Forest on your resume once IW gets bought.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shows how much....excuse me, how little you actually now about our setup. Keep guessing and guaranteeing, moron!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your setup is simple. You own IRWD stock, which you bought at employee discount or have options you can choose to exercise or PURCHASE. Your 52 week low is 8.95 and high is 15.95. That's not a lot of money left in your pocket, buttercup.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you are some investment guy who spends his free time trolling pharma websites for the express purpose of making random comments about how bad you think that their company is speaks volumes to your low self-esteem. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you don't like it, don't come on this site. Go away! For the time being, go put on your old letterman's jacket and yell at the freshmen while they get off the bus.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn straight ...Forest has mucked this up for most of us. Stupid aggressive jerks over visiting offices that don't want to see them. Plus they badger the staff and THAT is why the rest of us are being shut out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buzz from the Forest boards is everyone in a POD will be selling Linzess.

I've heard THat COPD isn't going anywhere.....if that's true then that's insane. Other than that rumor has it that COPD peeps and specialty reps will be picking up Linzess as well. If true everyone wi be carryong it which still leaves the question about Actavis drugs...this is shaping up to be a clusterfuck, if it's true.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=562763

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the nine reps per territory ease up on the samples for a while.. Maybe you would actually see more scripts.. Just a thought.. I mean bins and bins of samples being handed out like candy...