Derm division

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you imagine the VP of Sales doing it? Kinda crazy but ask many, it was witnessed and nothing done! Oh yea, except push Van M out the door a year or so later on a bs claim. How these people sleep at night is simply amazing to me!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work at Bayer, but I used to work with MF. So did Foley actually push someone? The guy was a tool when I worked with him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is yes! He did! They called around and investigated it for months and then nothing happened! It just shows the level of people you are working with so I said, peace out! Talk to anyone, he has done all the same stupid decision making with Bayer as he did everywhere else so of course you know the answer, the division has not been successful! I would of thought he would of learned from all his mistakes! I guess I am wrong!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should inquire with Megan Krueger and ask why nothing was done, I didn't stick around long enough to care!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MF is the puppet for the last 5 jobs he has been hired and fired from. He's like the enforcer in hockey. Although this time he took it to far. To bad he pushed VM and not me. I would have sued Bayer for about a million in damages. They pay up when they have to! VM is a little slow.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real tough guy you are Foley! Loser like your buddy Loserninski, I mean Kaplinski!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This group of clowns is perfect together!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 more reps leave and another DM bites the dust. VP Pushy sure knows how to run things doesn't he?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What geography ( the reps and DM that left )? It wasn't Capt Dan was it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is on the way out of derm. Ever since the likes of BZ left it's been a wrap!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, ok. Ask BZ how well things are going for with his new company. Compound pharmacy - already laid people off. Nice. I bet he would beg to come back here if it weren't for DK.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really???? He's the top manager over there. He's kicking ass!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan K is such a smart brilliant robot!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He didn't get fired yet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight...because I check in so infrequently.

Cap't Dan is still ruling with his iron fist, despite turnover of high performing reps and poor District performance?

What's the deal? Did he backfill with minions that are built in his image?

Dammit, isn't there any accountability?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Sadly you are correct! That piece of shit is still around. Karma is a bitch though, his day will come. Based on his misshapen head, it's already beginning! Why would there be accountability, look at the idiots running the show!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are ALL losers!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the metrics Pushy VP man?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RH promoted to DM? Remind me again of his accomplishments and awards during his long tenure as a rep. Best of luck to FL district.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 more reps all quit today. Nice. Looks like another exodus has begun. When are these dips*#@'s ever going to get it?