Belviq did a blistering $8.4 M in Q1.

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm that doesn't make any sense. My manager loves me, I've won multiple awards, and almost always make plan or above on IC. It is called playing the game. If my manager knew how I worked this job they wouldn't need metrics or CSO's to get rid of me. Also to think that companies put the metrics and CSO's in place as a way to combat bad rep behavior is ludicrous. Metrics are in place to justify spend on an asset i.e. the sales force.

You my friend have mainlined the KoolAid of not only Eisai but the industry. It's all a big game and if you can't see that than you are truly a moron.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Koolaid? Delusional? Your life is a delusion. Oh, the industry made me fake calls. The industry is a sham so I created the shell that I call my life. WTF? Stop pointing fingers and examine yourself. You mock the salaries paid to drug reps, hold disdain for the profession and yet you spend a large chunk of your life going through the motions and spending personal time trolling this site. You're a vapid empty creature and the kicker is that you can't even recognize that you are the one who drank the koolaid! You're the one who bought the fallacy that stealing time from your employer is a winning situation. Chickens always come home to roost. Of course, you won't believe it until you experience it. Enjoy the journey because the destination won't be what you had in mind.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You need help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who needs help? Read your old posts. That last response must have hit you too close to home.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit home for me? Not at all. Gosh you are the one with the anger filled posts. I merely said how I approach this job and you clearly don't like it. Good for you for being a boy scout and never faking calls, never ending the day early or starting the day late. Good for you for putting in an 8 hour day even if it's not required nor rewarded. That's great! You are in the minority and that is great too. Always good to be unique. So I know why I am here. I like the lifestyle, it's easy.

The question is why are YOU here? If you are so unique and special and such a go getter why are you at one of the worst pharma companies around? One that doesn't pay well, one where the bonus is weak, the benefits are paltry, upward mobility is nonexistent, the perks are amongst the worst in the industry, all along with mediocre products, horrible leadership, and a toxic culture.

So again I ask...if you are so good...why are you here? Shouldn't you be making $200K plus a year as an oncology rep at a great biotech with a huge stock option? Umm I wonder...maybe you are not as good as you think you are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That pretty much sums up Eiasi is one post...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let's not forget the $#!+y car selections!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm here because I want to be here. How sad that you spend much of your life in a place you don't want to be, complaining about the dismal environment, blaming others when instead you should first look at your own choices.
    I love this company and I have worked elsewhere. Bigger, for sure, better? Nope. Of course, you can't know that because you see the world through only your own perspective. I'm sure you'll argue with me but that is your ultimate character flaw. The sad part is you'll never come to that realization.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realization of what? Who and when did I blame anyone? Is reading comprehension not your thing? When did I ever say I wasn't happy? When did I say I didn't want to be here? Why I want to be here is consistent with the bad company that Eisai is. Why you want to be here is baffling if you are who you purport to be. Why waste your talents and work ethic at a bad company If you worked elsewhere in pharma that was worse than this I would love to hear it and why. I have worked for many companies and I have a tough time finding one close to being worse. Maybe I just always worked for really good companies and I then landed here and you always worked at bad companies so you deem this as being good. I guess it's all relative. Seems like you are very green to this industry if this is better than others...what's your comparator? One or two other companies? Well have fun...I blew today off went to the beach and am laughing at your text at the bar with my friends...some of whom work at Eisai. You have provided much entertainment for us for free! Cheers and have a great weekend! Be sure to get those calls in and knock out that expense report.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When were you negative? Angry? Only an angry person with self hate would spend their life condemning their own choices not through self-analysis but through mocking others. It's called projecting your self discontent onto others. And others have condemned you as well. That would explain your departure from your "great" former employers. The irony is that you can't even see how bankrupt your soul is... You were having a great time with friends but chose to amuse yourself by doing posts about your crap employer. Wow! You're a real party animal. As far as the back handed statement about expense reports, I only work during business hours, super star;) have a happy Sunday

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! I don't know what this guy is talking about. I've been promoted three times since joining Eisai and received a salary bump this last time. Not just a merit increase but a substantial bump plus my merit. And, I know of plenty others who have received a salary adjustment. I know of 6 reps who were just promoted to management and a few others who went into oncology and home office. If you want to talk "no upward mobility" go back to one of those bigger, better players. There isn't any movement there! And, if you want development, this is the place to be. No other pharma company in the industry develops their reps like Eisai. Of course, you have to show promise, raise your hand and be patient with incremental steps but the opportunity is there. I think you have such a negative outlook because you've never been identified for the fun stuff. Keep faking your calls and hitting the bottle. When/if the layoffs come you'll be in the same spot as when you joined the company. Genius!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason there is upward mobility is because turnover is so high. Even with whatever bump you think you got you are still amongst the lowest paid reps in the industry. Eisai always benchmarks low on the EL Survey. Development??? This is the worst training program I have ever seen!!! What are you talking about? Fun stuff? What fun stuff? This place is as toxic as it gets. Oh btw I'm not a rep I'm a manager...so I have a lot of insight on things that you dummies do not. Glad we have the non thinking order followers...oh every rep fakes calls.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest