New products for Onyx

Discussion in 'Onyx Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tvec and Blinatumomab are apparently going to taken away from Amgen and given to Onyx. Apparently many of the associated Amgen folks working on those products will move to Onyx too. Any thoughts about our new friends in the same building?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing matters except getting a retention bonus then leaving.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seriously are just waiting around for 30K?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well in lieu of a better job sitting at my feet and being able to collecting paychecks and bonus checks along with a bit more time to max my 401k it's not just the 30k. October and 30k is the target. Then many of us feel like there is nothing left to gain long term by being here. Sure if no good prospects are here post October people who are older very well may retire people and those who can't will hang on until the next great thing comes along...which inevitably it does. My guess is the people who keep posting about October are in the 'close to retirement' group and this is one last check along the way for merely hanging on at a job they are ready to leave. Not to mention that we pay bonus for the quarter so long as you are employed on the last day of the quarter. So some people may see October as the 30k plus they get their full q3 bonus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is getting retention bonus maybe they need to offer them to new employees as well before they jump ship.