9 Signatures a day

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the 4th largest Company because of Generics-- there is a Big Difference

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and a high percent of Forest reps sit by the pool putting in fake calls and forging sigs to make up their 8-10 calls a day. The difference is, at Forest, we have huge budgets to spend compared to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and go to work!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go suck yourself! Bloated salary my ass! Go back to your important marketing work. My local landfill called, they need more pretty brochures.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, you know our salaries are crazy bloated. Think about what we do, and the REAL hours that we do it. We deliver sandwiches, give quick 15 second sound bites, and get signatures to prove we were there. The majority of us are in territory (which means working) no more than 5-6 hours per day. When we want to go home early, we simply do it; when we want to skip work, we simply do it; we see our only boss a few days per month; we get to take home food that we choose, we get virtually free access to newer cars; we have great benefits; and KNOW MARKETABLE SKILLS.

This is a part time job, worth 50k at best, and we all know it. Stop faking it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is people like you that make the rest of us look bad. We are educated, driven, articulate, and work hard at being a professional sales person. Your attitude and position regarding what we do...make you look like an idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great post and so true! I think the best gig going was the part-time reps. wow wee, what a deal, a car, benefits, bonus and hardly working 1 full day a week. what a great "milker" and the women (housewives) were so great at "working the system".!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They said the same things about Obama

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me where you can make your kind of money doing so little and mindless as a fedex guy. That may be next. Get rid of reps and send fedex. Velvet trap you are in

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except the Fedex guy has infinitely less stress than us reps. He shows up and offices are always so happy to see him...he doesn't have to beg for signatures or wait nearly an hour to see who he needs to see...no needing to fed the fat office staff just for 2 stupid minutes of doctor time and he gets a pension!

I went into the wrong line of work!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously have wondered how much money the company loses from:

A. Sampling to maintain your sampling/sig metrics when the office does not need samples. The samples are often trashed because there is no room.

B. Sampling and the patient living off of free meds because the sample closet is overflowing with samples.

In my opinion, these metrics are decreasing market share, profit margins and actual interaction with physicians. The signature has become a "prized" possession.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Stupid!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like these metrics are being brought back to life.
    Very important with the Forest integreation. I was under the impression from a compliance viewpoint, this is ileagle. I'm sure the Forest dream team will keep me safe because I do everything they ask.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a Forest thing it's based on your DM/RD. My DM cls care less about sample percentage, calls per day, etc-- he cares about one number results and I better be in top 20%.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At our Uro meeting the issue of a NE manager requiring signatures came up. Apparently their reps were leaving just 1 sample (I want to say it was a WH DM) This we were told was a big NoNo. Raised red flags everywhere So I believe the story. But the follow up apparently is now he's making the reps leave 2 samples. Forest will probably promote this manager

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure we would--- come on man, where do you get your information? Here's the boring thing no one one wants to hear: get 10 Forest people in a room and you'll probably like 7 of them 8, and those 7 or 8 use common sense. It's a big company-- there are going to be a few tools. At the end of the day, neither you or your DM gets paid off of anything but results. Unlike some other companies, there is No other metric that goes into how we are ranked or paid, so most DMs and reps that actually care about money generally figure this out. One other thing to consider is that things have changed considerably in the last few years and even more in the last year. So yeah with huge blockbuster drugs like Lexapro we used to sample the heck out of people, but now mostly we have smaller specialty drugs that don't lend to heavy sampling (for many reasons).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the NE derm manager, not WH.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is so pathetic! omg...I REFUSE to do this crap of leaving one box. if my offices do not need the samples then so be it. this is absolutely disgusting. I see all my offices...I have great relatioships and I am not going to beg just because I need to be at a certain sample percentage..im sorta hoping now that womens health does get whacked. I want out!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I started in January, I thought the same way. That there was no way I would chase signatures and beg offices to accept one sample because their closets are overflowing.

Fact of the matter is there is so much pressure on me now to hit 90% sampling and 10 calls a day that I now have no shame begging for signatures. And if there's multiple docs in a practice, I now will get say three of them to sign for one sample each. I hate doing it but it's the game you have to play with these ridiculous metrics.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps have Drs sign for one then at end of day dump all samples signed for in dumpster or load up one office with samples signed by other docs.