What will the criteria be for layoffs?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "DC thread" is born again!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they get rid of 40-50% of us, that inc DM and RDs.

So 9 RDs we will lose 3-4. I'm guessing we have 6 regions.
    Which RDs should leave? ML? LG?

How many DMs do we have now? 50? So we lose 20?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will most likely offer a DM position for an RD removed, a rep position for a displaced DM, and rep will be pushed out. It's called talent management. This does not mean that that a person will accept a lower position, but this is something to consider because that could be an extra position or two taken away from reps per region when they start moving management executives into lower placements.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, there were several MILF.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't necessarily have to "marry" in. The occasional fuck will often do! It's always entertaining when those are exposed. I observed my old RD fire a manager for sleeping around with a rep ... Which, went sour. No, not his own rep, I don't care what you people say not many would be stupid enough to do that. (I think it's funny so many say hookups don't happen. They happen all the time, in every industry, from mom and pop operations to corporate America)

A year later my RD married a recent divorcee from the training department. Sure we all believe they were just friends prior to her divorce! That was interesting considering he fired his manager for the same thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the one girl was bragging about having a fat rock... The other person responded by pointing out that the individual was fucking her way to a bigger rock while she was married to a smaller one. It's the same thing in this industry. Before you let someone off the hook for bragging about all of their former promotions and awards, sometimes you do the person a favor by pointing out the fact that they have landed in their cozy little political position by using POP(Power of the Pussy/Power of the Penis)!! They don't want to hear it, but it's true and brings them back to Earth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's common. At a point a "single" person was depicted negatively. It was hard to miss because she was the only one I have seen at oapi that was specific in a negative way. I watched the gossip on it but it was stretched from the original thread. Imagine that. The rest of the women were just she's hot, blah blah, etc. Her "hookup pal" was married and very "important." So important I'm too damn scared to even hint. She met the "thousand mile rule" and most of the other descriptions. She could have ruin him. He was NEVER mentioned, or maybe it was deleted so fast I didn't catch it. A lot of times, these women fall for these bastards, but their lines are all BS. The mods apparently don't let the "singles" vent, especially if it incriminates leadership.

Please don't ask who. The real "bad guys" get away with it. Get "promoted" while women are slandered , at least half the time with no merit.

Some women are sluts "fucking their way to a bigger rock" but some are really into the guy, believe his shit, and get hurt. Men in power try to use that power to lure women.

I have been in a leadership position in a previous job and I've seen horrible things that men in power will say and do. I could never do that to my wife. If you just can't help yourself from fucking every woman that turns you on, do your family a favor and leave

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all true, but not every marriage and relationship formed at work is inappropriate or started as an affair. Two different couples met in my first training class with another company and they are still together.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about as this person left the company on their own accord, she never had sex with the person that you are referring to, and my question is... Did you actually see his penis enter her vagina? As I'm being crass, I'm also proving a point! That woman did not ever sleep with the supposed "important" man you speak of and just because you want it to be true... It does not make it so. There was a DM that wanted so badly to get this rumor going. People took it with a grain of salt hearing about it because they knew that the DM spreading the rumor had an axe to grind with this "single" woman. Why people would believe someone just because they're in management, I'll never know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But were they married and did this cause a divorce or broken family? That's the real issue. No one said that two single people getting married or having a relationship was evil... Maybe a bit risky and causing gossip but not hurting anyone else.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all mention falling for the guy or believing crap lines. But some of these guys are your boss. It's not about lines or liking them it's about fear. This guy let's it be known what he expects and wants. This isn't about breaking a family or falling for someone it's about force and fear. This company breeds it like no other.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he was just trying to say that not all the women are whores trying to climb the ladder, they actually like and fall for these jerks who tell them BS.

I had no idea so many bosses bullied their own people, in response to the last post.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, just hope it doesn't happen to you, falling for someone else when you are married, at work or elsewhere. If you are so perfect that you can turn away well good for you. Some people don't set out on that road and you don't know what goes on in their homes

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you losers take your drama elsewhere and get back to the original thread topic ? BO is ready to drop the Ax and you idiots are talking about useless crap.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Wrong thread these losers are on.

I think B.O., though, will tell us we are all "fine". They need "more" of us, lol, etc. etc. etc. He needs the 2 billion Abilify will provide before the generic hits.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also agree. They need to leave this woman alone. No wonder she left. These guys need their ass beat.

They will try to keep us until at least jan.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. But how does he expect to keep sales even at break even when they slashed SEP and promotional money and are stingy on samples? Oh wait that's Mark A and his email . More w less! Lol! Cryptic message if ever.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshole! I'll tell you why exactly. There is another thread all about Oliver and his CC. Maybe that's where you should be posting. Bottom line is that there will be a huge reduction in force. If you could not see this two years ago, you're extremely naive and in denial. People have already lost their jobs or left because of drama bullshit that people like yourself don't want to face because you want to look the other fucking way when someone gets pummeled for bulllshit that has nothing to do with patent expiration, performance, or professionalism. This thread is entitled regarding criteria for layoffs. There only going to keep 25-40% and that's if your lucky. Go find another job. The shit we're discussing has major lawsuit potential and is more serious than crap you should have already been aware of long ago LOSER or should I just say dumb ass. That's probably more fitting four you actually.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I know... They're not there and for not four for all of you grammar nazis!