Job interview

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a potential interview for a office position at salix. What is it like to work at the corporate office? How is management / company culture? I was contacted by an agency and the interview process seems extensive and lengthy. I am already in the process of interviewing with other companies now and wondering if its worth going through this process?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a great company to work for. What position are you interviewing for?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! Good luck! Worst company ever. Cameras and microphones all over the corporate building.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry you will have 10 one on one interviews so you can meet a good sampling of the idiots that run this company. Obviously since you are asking out here you aren't interviewing for a managent position, the only way you get those at salix is being friends with another manager here. Place is a joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks but I'm not going to persue this opening. Besides reading this site several recruiters I know in the area advised me against Salix. Salix = Hot Mess

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well done. Make your decision based on rumors from people who don't work here AND threads written on CP by disgruntled losers. You sound like a winner. I'm sure you will do better elsewhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You made a great choice for you and your family. I just accepted a new position and just waiting for my clearance and then GOODBYE HELL HOLE! Not enough money in the world to work for a company like SALIX. Please no managers need respond I am ranked in the top 20% again and still hate this company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move. Call any rep at Salix. I would say90% are unhappy. Of course there are always the butt kissers. This company is terrible. I've been looking to get out for a few months now.

9. Drunk Guy

Drunk Guy Guest

Good Luck!!!!