Suspended license and poor credit

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend of mine was offered a job at Forest but has had a suspended license (2 years ago for not paying a speeding ticket) and has also had to short-sale a home. He is now going through the background check and is worried that this may effect his contingent offer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he told the hiring mgr that his driving record is clean then he is toast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing they check on background
    check is to make sure you don't have any
    felonies or DWI's/DUI's. They don't do a
    credit check.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are do they usually go back? If its more than 5 or 7 years would they still consider?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great no credit check. I currently work at Abbvie metabolic division in Seattle and have horrible credit. I just declared bankrupcy and have been offered a position at Forest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure they do a credit check because it shows how responsible you are / your character.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they do a credit check to make sure you can qualify for a company card, since this is directly your responsibility. if you have unpaid items that you are responsible for (ie late charges, personal expense) you will have to pay for and the company will not have to claim responsibility.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great this as clown should fit in nicely sounds like management material

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they don't since no one at Forest would qualify.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I filed bankruptcy a year before applying at Forest 6 years ago and I had no problems

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious. Who lets an ignored speeding ticket get to the point of getting ones license revoked? This doesn't happen overnight and it does not come without some warning. My guess is that Wheels will refuse him.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the fact that the company could dock your pay to cover unpaid expenses gives them a little leeway with amex. But you geniuses would have figured that out

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the city I live in will suspend your license for not paying a PARKING ticket within 30 days. No warning except the fine print on the ticket. Seriously.

The guy probably lives in the Metro NYC/NJ area. Totally different out here.