what happened to b&l reps when valeant purchased

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was anyone let go? Was it immediate? I am with salix and was trying to figure out. Thanks for the respectful responses

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone was offered jobs but the environment was very different. Very performance based culture- more so than at any other company. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant doesn't have GI reps, so you are probably safe. Most of the synergies will come from corporate services like finance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they change your vacation or anything significantly?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bausch wasn't perfect, but we accomplished many things. Now I am forced to say "No" to helping people because Pearson doesn't believe in spending $$ .Problem is, when I have to say no, thinks stop, sales are lost.

It sucks and I hate doing it. It's not just me. People are still motivated to work hard but are crippled by lack of support. Employee retention is a problem because of this. Huge turnover. We lost a huge number of people last year. People who were the ONLY ONES in this $40B company who could do certain things.
    They also screwed us over holidays, stock etc.. Biggest liars ever believe everything you hear about this company it is the worst in the industry!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you had restricted stock, did it vest immediately with the deal?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, 3 yrs!!! A joke!! Totally screwed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vacation was reduced. 401(k) contribution cut. Medical benefits cut. Motivation cut.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you please share what company or companies are offered for Medical benefits? Those of us from Dendreon only have our benefits through Monday and are then transitioned to Valeant's Medical (yet we haven't heard what company). Thank you in advance to anyone that can give accurate information.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a "contract" also that said our shares would immediately vest and if let go we would be given 6 months severance. Once Valeant purchased us they make the rules. They changed the vesting schedule to 3 years and those that did get cut got 1 week of severance for every year of service.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you please share what company or companies are offered for Medical benefits? Those of us from Dendreon only have our benefits through Monday and are then transitioned to Valeant's Medical (yet we haven't heard what company). Thank you in advance to anyone that can give accurate information.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my wife is an attorney and our contract is a done deal! They can try to change all they want but they will be sued and they know that. We are also given grants, not options so the stock is OURS! I have 2500 shares!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They trimmed b and l reps...is there a primary care sales force at valeant?