A Horrendous Company

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can remember people coming out of meetings and asking who the fuck the sweating clown was. We all guessed that he had secrets on Senior Leaders that they wouldn't want to get out. It seems that we were correct. This gutter snipe was the lowest of the low that came with the merger that ruined a once great company and sales force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure both Paul's will find this a interesting read

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't blow me out of here with a keg of dynamite!! I LOVE AZ, AND WORKING HERE! Where else can you play 18 holes at 1 pm a couple of times a week, make a great bonus, and look like a rock star!! ONLY AT AZ! Someday you idiots will look back and wish you still worked here!! Mark my words!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it funny how "people" continue to type the same type of stuff. I can't help but wonder if this is a poser from another board trying to make waves so they plant seeds in SET to look at headcount reduction and thereby causing angst in the sales force so they take their eye off the ball. Would it be one of the diabetes company's, GSK, etc?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt they are a "poser" from another company. I know for a fact that the person that won COE was beyond a slacker! They rode the coattails of teammates. AZ has to know that we work short days, and fake calls. Everybody knows it, and so do you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When COE first started it was for people who were nominated and then voted in by a committee of peers based on merit not simply statistics. When it changed to a ranking system based on questionable data, then in morphed into this ridiculous joke it is today.
    Let's consider for a moment that the sales objectives and sales are shared by multiple counterparts. Now throw in Managed Markets influence, unreliable sales data, flawed objective setting, and access issues and you get a formula for people winning who routinely take days off, work half days, lie to keep their silly activity numbers up, cheat on expenses, and end up being fired withing a few years of going to COE. It is a lottery and like all lotteries it is a corrupt game of chance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to say, the way you misspelt his name is absolute genius. You must be a huge loss to AZ, if not humanity in general.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul needs to go !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate this place and I may resign. Then again, I may just continue to do nothing all day and keep my 20 hour work week gig.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If compliance really grave a crap, it would look and audit all the fake names on lunchs and the fake business meals that we use to take the Doctors out and our friends for free lunchs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're working too hard my friend. No way you are getting a full 20 hours of work in. 20 hours per month is the reality.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you need to whack it!!.. Over and over again!.. Because nobody will fuck your ass! Who cares!