Sarah Walters?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yikes

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sara Walters? Is she still around? Was a disaster with Brilinta. Fake as a three dollar bill

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is either jealous or is really wants the CBD job. This is the kind of shit that the AZ culture has created. Backstabbing, rumor mongering, and character assassination runs rampant at AZ.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on, she has been with Brilinta since beginning and ??? Not an original thought

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is just another stretch by AZ to force women into leadership positions. They have to really fuck up to get demoted. But it happens when some of them are so bad that even HR has to back down and allow them to be removed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! She is a total loser, inept, self fulfilling and protected.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true that human resources at AZ continues to push the diversity initiative. It is their only claim of value but when it comes to hiring, demoting and firing, they simply follow the lead from leadership. If your manager wants you demoted or fired, then human resources will find a reason that will pass legal's approval even if they have to manufacture evidence. They will select a few of your peers that are known backstabbers, interview them using leading questions that they know will get them the answers they want. There will be no effort to seek the truth or fair balance. It is a witch hunt that you will not survive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very accurate post by someone who must have worked in management or headquarters. This is exactly how it works.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you be in charge of brand then in charge of sales for this brand and still be in place

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful, liberals will call your remarks sexist!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because someone in leadership thinks she is cute. Simple rules at AZ. Once she loses her looks or her admirer leaves, she will be cast aside like yesterdays trash.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has a lot of people who hide or don't want to accept responsibility. Their excuse is either, it's simple don't over complicate or it's not as simple as that. "They" just don't understand the business. Riiiigghhhttt, and that's why you are a CBD! You are the leader extraordinaire and are uber smart, articulate and get others to accept your ideas.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers don't lie.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dress sharp and learn to speak to talking points on a prepared slide deck and you can go far at AZ. It is amazing how many of our sales leaders cannot make a decent presentation on stage without melting into a sop pool of nervous sweat.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truer words have never been spoken. we love to tout diversity stats. sad we cannot hire and promote people for their performance....vs their sex, race, age, etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave Sarah alone. She's sweet and a genuine leader, a rare find in pharma. Go find something better to do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right!?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is sweet. What the fuck? We are picking sales leaders now based on how sweet they are. Give me a fucking break. I don't give a shit if they are meaner than Manson on crack as long as they are competent and make good hiring and firing decisions. Only a woman talks like this.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last time I checked this is a business. I have enough sweet friends. The difference is important people wake up!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This explains part of what is wrong at AZ. We pick leaders based on how they look on stage and whether they can read talking points on stage without drooling all over themselves or turning into a nervous mush mop. But then we have leaders who can't even do that. I remember one guy, first name Paul can't remember his last name, his hair and shirt were soaking wet and all he was asked to do was answer some prepared questions on a panel. The others on the panel kept looking at him like he was going to have a heart attack. I think he was pretty far up in the company too.