Journalist seeking off the record or on the record interviews for book on AZ

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and did you know because of the known "uptake generation" that occurs with dopamine blockers that you will probably have to take it the rest of your life and with increases of dosage.

off label, Dude, you have no idea. OBGYN docs were using it for childbirth. Kinda like the "trials" you don't know what you don't know

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold Seroquel for 4 years. It is an expensive drug, that helps only maybe 20% of the pts. doctors try it on. It has massive SE and pts. quit taking when they feel good. We did have sales force once that only called on nursing homes, and they sold them Seroquel. You can figure it out.
    When I sold it to primary care docs, I went over the efficacy first, then went over 4 or 5 of the SE's. When I got back to my car the DM would say don't list that many SE, they can read you know.....never enough in sales, and it is TRUE for all companies, esp. the ones that sell cancer drugs...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing happened to me once at a luncheon. I went over the side effects in detail after the benefits. The reality was I might have gained a modicum of respect from the Doctors, but my DSM was PISSED. These were Psychs.