Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever happened to Linda Katsko (?) she was a DM a few years ago? still there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No left at the end of 2009 grabbed the package and ran. Last I heard still a DM with a contract company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was that female manager out in the eastern part of pittsburgh? real nut case think she left four or five years ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of us in Pittsburgh still remember her quite well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is TB handling the DSM position? Can this company really hang onto CNS much longer? Time to divest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her poor folks...how unfair to them. Heard she made a mess of herself at last meeting. Akward and uncomfortable. Clearly not ready for the role.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She never was ready. She was an outstanding rep but lacks as a manager. Her philosophy is it's my way or the highway. That just doesn't work anymore. I'm betting she's back to a rep within a year. Who agrees?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is full of these in over their head female managers because the whole diversity thing rewards those that promoted women and minorities and punishes those that don't. The message has been received loud and clear so it is now all about numbers. Nobody punishes the person who promotes bad performing minorities and females into roles they are unqualified for. It seems to me that the best measure of a real leader would be how many people they identify and develop into high performers not how many minority DSMs they have in their Regions. But that is not the AZ way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think Covell got promoted in GA?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A year? No way. Back in the field in less than six months. She has been spoken to-clean up her act or she is back in the field.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left AZ two years ago what's the manager situation there now?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't want to know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a real mess. Two micromanaging female DM's who forgot they once were in the field. Other managers transfered out. One manager recently promoted to DM back in the field. FS gone to corn growing country.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is he in corn country?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cause he was put out to pasture.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11:11AM post? Get your lazy ass to work and get off this website. Is that funny too?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some of u dm's are such jerks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

touchy touchy.. Oh and F U

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor mill has it more changes coming to Pittsburgh. What's going on?