WORTHLESS MANAGERS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any in the Midwest to be aware of???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there are countless mean managers in the Midwest. I would tell you all their names but I am too stressed out and crying hysterically. Also I think I just pooped myself again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, this redundant reply obviously made by the same person is another example of the lack of intelligence in our management. Sounds like this guy is a 10 year old bully in the school yard. What an idiot!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you sound like a 14 year old school girl whose boyfriend dumped her just before the big school dance. You got fired because you weren't working so get over it. Your manager simply did his job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter what you write now...these lazy pucks are on vacation until the middle of January. They are worthless because I get the same out of them when they're on vacation as when they are "working". Get those expense reports in by December 5th as I'm shutting down for the year. Go phuck yourselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you proving the other posters point. You are not very intelligent. You must be in management

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is unemployment suiting you Porky? In 6 months you'll be working in a mall kiosk selling cell phone covers. LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any guesses as to who this moron is ? Initials only please.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know for a fact their office days are a joke. That's the day they f off and do their personal crap.I know of a couple of them that left on weekend trips on their "office day" They are USELESS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Only us reps are known for our very strong work ethic and working 8-5 every day! We are proud to work here and our honesty cannot be questioned! In NO WAY can us challenging a DM work scheduled be questioned because of our high morals and unparallelled work ethic!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good attempt to avert the fact that the managers add nothing to the reps and are basically a joke. The fact that the managers cheat on their office days, lie on field reports and cheat on their expense reports speaks for itself. They are famousl for taking major road trips in company car and not claiming the personal miles. HR should start pulling their expense reports and matching to field days and those managers could easily be fired for fraudulent mileage.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if the managers wives realize their husbands use the meetings as hook up time?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh bullshit!! You make a lot of claims. Where is your proof? If you don't have any proof then shut the fuck up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouchies!!! Boy are you sensitive. Just a FYI--I don't know who you are, but you seem guilty. Lighten up!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah looks like somebody hit a little too close to what goes on at our meetings

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your language sadly shows you are the product of inbreeding.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GJ- CBD- hey, could you return one of my calls or emails?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I don't have time to deal with the peons. My time is filled with sucking up and hiding from work and accountability.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly-outright worthless lazy reps