Salix rep here, can you explain.....

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What your vacation policy is for years of service? Ours was very generous. Just wondering what to expect. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, none of you knows what your PTO is?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you actually think Mikey is going to give you PTO!! wakeup you aint getting nothin.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These Salix people are ridiculous....you will find out once the deal goes through. Don't worry about it you can't change what it is!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't worried, they are asking a simple question. It would be nice if you could be decent and give them a simple answer. Yes, you get PTO. 15 days until 10 years, then 20 days after that. 6 paid holidays. 3 floating holidays. 6 sick days. There. Not so hard to do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please quit making all of us Salix reps look bad. We will find out soon enough. I'm sure that you will have more than enough days for what you need, even if you have to work a few token days in December. Is finding out 3-4 weeks early really going to matter? It just makes you sound like you are lazy- just like the rep on our conf call with the new CEO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it matters idiot. When you are used to getting 5 weeks and drop down to 3 like a new hire out of college on his first job. Sucks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what? It sucks to work for Valeant!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks is standard at most companies when you are new. 3 weeks at most pharma companies. If you do t like it find a new job! You guys are embarrassing!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far not impressed with v reps. But it's cafepharma so I expect jack wagon blow hards on this thread. Tenured with 5 weeks and negotiated extra week at hire(that's called selling your self hotshot ). You would leave for betr benefits and salary, but u obviously are to stupid to look or just suck ass as a rep. Guessing u suck ass. Do us a favor and respond with some typical arrogant tuff guy response to prove my point. U hate your job. We get it. So just shut up already

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but you are a complete idiot if you base anything off of what you see/ hear on here. Are you kidding me?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another V polished turd. Go on.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even though you are very condescending you gave me a good idea. Tomorrow I'm going to call Valeant HR and try to negotiate another week of vacation. At the very least im sure they will appreciate the attempt since we are Salix sales reps! They know our reputation as closers so they shouldn't be surprised! Always be closing is my managers favorite saying- and mine too!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys sit around watching Boiler Room all day or something?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that reminds me of Temperato giving us a speech during training! That is one thing I loved about Salix- get it done or be done! Only the strong survive- if you can't close go work as a teacher with the rest of the people who "can't"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice, I hope you Salix reps put out too

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah Bro we do! At Salix we had roommates at our hotels......Got my $hit puuuuusssshd innnnnnnnn!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then you'll feel right at home. We have our meetings at motel six and Pearson has them move in bunk beds so we can for four to a room. It's like summer camp!