New Oncology Hires

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know what the start date is for the oncology expansion?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no you Donkey. If you were qualified to know, you'd know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 1, 2018. That is the earliest that we will have anything to sell from that money pit in Gaithersburg.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems optimistic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bwahahaha! Try more like Fall 2019. Do you hear the scampering of little rat feet? The voyeurs monitoring these boards are running to find a name and a title they can tie this comment to without their peers or project managers knowing they ripped it off anonymous-CP. They'll try and be first to place it as a quote for timeline of expansion of SF in a report and call it primary research. Poor little fellas, gotta earn their fees for their flashy deck and they must meet looming monthly client deliverable deadlines.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean get a life? Life is good! Tell us, what's your motive to keep the scummy little world of the rats underground so they can continue their con games without notice?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the attendings often say to residents making a number of incorrect diagnoses, 'I think you're chasing zebras.'

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about them zebras in post 3? or better yet, here's an entire pack of zebra's... let them spell it out for you...by the way have you not considered that some have worked on oncology competitive market landscape monitoring reports and chose to move on to positions offering greater sense of self worth? ever consider that some got sick of seeing the sleazebags in the industry deceive good people for information and their own selfish personal gain? Nothing wrong with looking out for our peers by sharing a little insight into another aspect of this business. Good to be aware of the fakers and takers.
    http://www.pharmaciconference.com/sponsor_exhibitor.html

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing soon for a position, what are the drugs to be promoting for this position? thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerk

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there not any Oncology positions available is South Carolina?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the experience and not even one interview granted for any of the jobs I applied for in my area. Who were they interviewing?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not for anything, but it might help if you can string together a grammatically correct sentence.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the psych assessment is rather difficult to pass??? Any insight for people interviewing

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology is doing a small expansion now and then a bigger expansion June 2015

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me they need a sensitivity test for anyone working in Oncology. Not the setting for Ra, Ra Reps or dingy, Barbie and Ken types. Most companies hire reps depending on abilities, amount of sales experience and personality to be in those offices. Sensitivity, folks. Not an easy environment for most run of the mill reps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for run of the mill reps?! I did Oncology. You might see a few Oncs per town and travel a great distance to get to them. Years ago you had better access, not that it was ever fantastic. Early morning and afternoon tumor boards. You could often get an early start and end early. At the boards you might see a good number of Oncs. Not so today, most are closed. Maybe you'll be waiting around the hallway after if they let you. Lunches are a godsend.

Journal clubs were a great help too. Gone. Access has been difficult for reps for years with a good number of no see docs. When you see a doc, yeah, you need to know your stuff. Like anything else some will only see you with something new.... and there ain't been nuthin' new for a very long time.

The chief thing you might need is the ability to take rejection, frustration, along with boredom! And for that you are well paid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We found onc jobs to be a higher turnover that regular rep jobs, probably due to the atmosphere. Yes, you do need to adjust and not everyone can.