Checked boxes

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I pass up clinics regularly in areas where I can see them just to rush to my next checked box doc. Meaning I miss "selling" opportunities just so I can check a box so that I am "gree" on my measurements.

Oh yeah I have to plan around my frequency strategy of seeing a doctor way too many times where it will potentially shut a clinic down due to overkill just to "make them remember the message" and ignores mce uncovering needs and aligning to their values of what they need from us....... Takes local knowledge away and makes the checked box king.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES..100% correct. Many times, and if they want pink elephants, pink elephants it is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the sad part of this industry. AstraZeneca will flood offices in an effort to boost messaging and sales, while ignoring the very real plight to both themselves and other Pharmaceutical companies of wearing out their welcome.

The concern of impact to those who prescribe only lasts as far as the end of the first quarter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way I look at it they pay my salary bonus etc etc and etc. They want me work a call plan ok that's what I'll do. I just don't care anymore it's only a job. Boring yes but the pay is good. I give them what they want, act with enthusiasm at meetings and send in a best practice every now and then oh and I'm an expert spread sheet creator when my boss comes to town. All that keeps me off the radar. I just don't care. 75% or more of my calls are a "Hi doc" call at best or the doc's car is in the lot call. I just don't care. Keep off the radar play the game and survive until the shit hits the fan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great rural territory and don't have to do this bullshit! Don't put this shit out there like we all do this!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go the frigg away. Who cares that you think you are Johnny pharma rep. I cut every corner I can and laugh everyday about my autonomy and free time. Go make a difference in your rual cuntre ass zip codes. Loser

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone is a useless piece of shit like you!