Thoughts on NSM

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple. No real leadership from higher management and the reps r a bunch of folks just following the herd. Wasn't at all impressed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of threads here exposing management and I can see why. Anyone hired the past few months are guinea pigs and are disposable!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture here is this.. Younger reps who follow orders with no questions asked! I'd have to agree w other comment. Leadership and resources..NONE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total chaos, no support, very little training, no product pipeline the list goes on. Management are complete fuckwits. They couldn't care less about customers. Bottom line is all about the $$ at all costs!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chaotic mess like everything here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Younger reps and it was more like a college cheerleading event. Tons of new reps but many had solid pharma experience. Reps who have been w Valeant for more than a year not so, just reps who follow orders well, that's y they are all still here. I got the impression ur retained if you work like a workhorse and follow orders without any say so here. If you have half a brain and speak your mind u might not be here long.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bubble gum convention, no work-life balance with constant emails and texts, zero resources. Managers lack experience and cant contribute jack.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add to that lack of training, Valeant do not invest in its people or want to. No new products as no R&D. Zero $$$. A skeleton staff in-house of 3 covering the work of 50! Total Chaos

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company isnt equipped or ready for this expansion. They could barely get anything done before all the hires!! I Feel sorry for the all the new folks. You'll b forced to sell w NO support or resources.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ari was aweosme. Star of the show. HA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mikey don't like spending on the ROBOTS aka sales reps.

He keeps it all for his donuts and cokes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sex discrimination maybe? Ratio here is 8 females to 2 males all around.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His cokes and jacks. Or his coke and jacks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No equal opportunity either. Valeant would be fined by the EEOC if it were truly a U.S. based company.