Question for the AZ Managers

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys deep down that we fake 80 percent of our calls and work about 2 hours per day on average??? Or are you guys delusional in thinking we tell the truth and work a full 8 hours?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Skippy? Faking 80% of calls and working two hours a day? Well we've never heard that before golly! Of course we all came from the field now didn't we? Ohhh and our office days....yes from six in the morning to six at night. Yeah. Don't forget all those conference calls we have in the afternoon so we have to leave you at 2:00 after our two hour lunch that the company pays for. All this Skippy at a much higher pay than you and more bonus. LOL the ignorance of some people in this company amazes me daily.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all a fraud and can only last until the price pressure forces the insanity to stop. Tic Toc Tic Toc..... Nobody knows for sure when the layoffs will happen but we all know that day is coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calls are the dirty little secret. Like the 'Emperors New Clothes,' most are in the same boat faking calls, but act as if they are being truthful. The best advice is to trust and tell no one. You can chose to be truthful, but not meeting metrics is the quickest way to get the boot in this company. I hate this existence.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops, meant to say choose.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll ask the fucking questions here, do you understand? Is it OK if I'm in charge for a minute? Well thank you very much.

How tall are you private? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it is all about metrics, then why does my manager not tell us how many calls are required per day? Playing a mind trick??