Valeant Insurance

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix has Cigna & it sucks. Can someone state what insurer or choices are available with Valeant?
    Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you wait and see if you have a job before you get your panties in a bunch about what insurance provider. Who gives a shit. Are you going to tell Pearson and valeant that the insurance they offer you is insufficient?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be assured it will be the cheapest and lousy insurance available.

Pearson doesn't believe in insurance that fatboy never goes to the doctor. Last time they had to send him to the stockyard to get weighed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Aetna and it's been ok for me so far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally ... Someone that actually works for Valeant. Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there huge deductibles? Co-pays? While we loved Salix, the insurance was the worst we've ever had.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aetna PPO for health and Met life dental. The coverage seems to be very good so far.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deductible is $1000 this year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do people feel obligated to feed the voyeurs on CP? qualified people should make actual connections to get their answer, and not be lazy demanding slobs on CP. This is petty information, true, but how about paying it forward to someone you actually know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any vision coverage? I need to know if I should hurry and get my appt in or not.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry. Valeant will take good care of you. No need to rush. Just wait until after your benefits change.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My insurance is better than my old place - the ppo

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a choice of PPO or HSA. There are pros and Von's but the PPO coverage has worked well for me

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSA better for me - we put away pretax money and save what we don't use

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way better than Salix