AZ Director Says Soriot and His Team Will Likely Be Gone Before 2023!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Varley, AZ Board Director wants to tie Frenchie's pay to performance! Sorta like our bonus is!!!!!! He goes on to that, "Here's the shareholders' case, according to the Times: Soriot and his team aren't likely to remain at the company through 2023, the date that $45 billion is supposed to be in hand. The quicker Frenchie is gone, the better for us!

http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/astrazeneca-director-pushing-tie-exec-pay-big-growth-promises/2015-03-02?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=feedly&utm_reader=feedly&utm_campaign=rss

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for Varley! Looks like Soriot and his band of idiots are slowly on the way out. Unfortunately, the operative word is, slowly. The Board will never tie Soriot's pay strictly to performance. Soriot has his own little gold mine here for a few years. If I was him, I would rape this company for whatever I could get, then leave it's rotting corpse to find greener pastures! Wow! I guess that's what field sales is working towards every day! TOO FUNNY!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soriot the Madman, needs to go and go today! He has doomed AZ! Every analyst laughs at his prediction of $45 billion in sales by 2023. Let's hope he leaves sooner rather than later!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Soriot knows he can't lay a golden egg and especially can't find a goose that continues to lay them, so he is going to take what he can for himself, now.

Hell he got a million bucks to accept the job!!!

These high level interviews are tough. Imagine in your STAR interview, they ask, "So how much are we going to have to pay you to take the job?" How do you give a STAR response?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Soriot projected our goals this year. I bring value to my customers, but don't get rewarded for those behaviors. As Soriot has said on the record, "there are to many variables to pay me on performance alone." Really than that should apply to your reps who have limited control over goal setting, mc coverages, etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pascal is slick! More power to him! If I was him, I would get what I could, as fast as I could, before it all falls apart!