Bye Bye Zyvox. Hello Layoffs, again?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure about anyone else, but I am very worried. At oz was our lifeline for so many years and now we are an afterthought. This is not going to end well for most of us in the next 6 months. We are not a growing organization and jobs will be scarce in the new pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true everybody lies and we're really just parasites sucking on the healthcare system but the Republicans will always protect us. They understand that poor people will do all the real work so we can ride on their backs and enjoy our meaningless lives! LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Hospira still expected to come on board in the second half of this year? How many reps do they have?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are cooked! They rule the hospital sector compared to you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. Nobody "rules" the hospital. You are an idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIP GIP Hooray! Not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best to be ready. Cannot trust this company. We are on borrowed time and when the higher ups think they can save a buck or put more in their pockets, then they'll send us out the door. No loyalty. We saw that when they brought on Wyeth. And they'll do it again. TS is no different. No loyalty is what you give, then no loyalty is what you get.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about making lots of profit, little Jimmy. Loyalty costs money that could be going to executives and large shareholders. You're not a stakeholder in corporate America.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS...cut us free already. we all know this isn't going have a happy ending.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS and his hand picked RSDs will cause our end with the complete focus on Eliquis. They only understand and respond to PC products and mentality. If BMS or PC want it, we do it. When they are done with us or realize BMS has hospital covered, we are done. Vaccines was a good partner and we now never hear about it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We only sell PC products-what would you expect them to do? We are a running joke of the organization waiting for the axe to drop on us. What is more ridiculous is the duplication of efforts at vlevery call point. Resource planning at its best...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the Pfizer way! Dumbbbbb!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do y'all do I'm the hospitals all day now??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The $$$$ MILLION DOLLAR $$$ Question!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And...
    A change to our 2016 line up?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? I am on vaca. Refused to bring real work with me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prevnar 13. I got new ACIP protocols in all my hospitals.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exisiting protocols for pediatrics and out patient don't count!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive been with this company since the Mid 2000s. It seems that every year territories get tweaked and every two years we're downsized.
    I expect the same pattern is inevitable.
    Back then top mgt had planned for blockbuster drugs. When that didnt happen, they have no choice but to layoff.

Best place to start; TOP MGT. No foresight, business acumen, market knowledge or ability to adapt.
    A trained chimp can layoff. I real leader can build.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, but guess what... They don't give a shit. I will be shocked if they don't downsize IS at the end of the year. My boss voluntarily mentions there will be no layoffs, but he's a chimpanzee.