Porsche and Other Exotics

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Took my juicy severance and dropped cash on a new Cayman GTS. Fabulous. Would highly recommend having fun, buying a great sports car, and living life. Sure, investing is healthy, but one needs to live life, too.

Any car freaks seen the new Ferrari 488 GTB? Just out...pre-orders. Looks amazing.

Then there is the new Lambo Huracan. Wow.

Choices, choices, choices.

Anyone else buy a nice ride lately? Been seeing lots of new Vettes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Panamera S with all the bells and whistles. Love this car!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice choices both of you made. Panamera S and Cayman GTS are amazing. Is your Panamera your daily driver? Wife use it or simply yours?

Did either of you get the PSE?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's for the new girlfriend!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got this yesterday. Black on black. A freaking machine.

http://www.maserati.us/maserati/us/en/index/models/quattroporte/quattroporte-gts.html

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made by Ferrari so it better be a freaking machine. To play big you gotta pay big. Nice choice all of you guys have made.

For the new girlfriend, gotta love that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to blow my cash on a midlife crisis machine. I get extremely hot women without them. However, if I wanted to impress guys, then I'd blow my cash on one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree that it is "blowing cash." For many, they have the cash to spend and enjoy spending it on cars. Why shame them?

Neighbor just bought himself a new Lamborghini Huracan. Guy is 56 with three kids. Good for him I say.

Half of Pfizer old execs used to be into sports cars. It was a small club but they had their toys.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm happy with my 39 yr. old "like new" Stingray 4-speed.
    Lot's of fun for the equivalent of the sales tax on many of the above vehicles.
    I love new exotics, too, but I'm not sure they're 10 times as much fun as a nicely preserved or restored classic. But, whatever you like, GET ONE!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether is it an old classic or a newer exotic, doesn't matter, just get one. Eye balling a used Ferrari 348. Love that look and the price isn't bad either.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheap sluts are a dime a dozen, an automobile is a ting of beauty.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And she's always patiently sitting there in your garage waiting to play!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! The girlfriends ride in the company car. Not getting my floor mats dirty.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you testosterone laden men take this conversation to a car blog? We could care less.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gurlfren, you obviously need a big ride!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of you chumps actually bought those cars. If you did, then post some pics. Otherwise, you're just another poser internet Donald Trump wannabe. Besides, cars that cost 1/3rd of those will crush you on the street i.e. EVO X, WRX STi, etc. And, I'd bet dollars to dimes that you can't drive a sports car the way it's meant to be driven. Rather, you just wanna be seen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back into your Chevy piece of shit and stfu.
    Jealous bastards like you make me laugh.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And my daddy can run faster than yours.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evos, WRX, good cars indeed. You just cannot compare them to a Porsche 911 or Cayman S or GTS. Certainly cannot compare them to a 458 or Huracan. To each their own, but owning a great driving car is tons of fun. It's eye candy in the garage and Michael Shumacher time on the rode. Washes stress away on back roads and canyon drives. Sound of the exhaust is intoxicating.