WHAT DOES A VAM DO?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEIR VACCINES ACCOUNT MGR DOES?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same thing they have been doing for the last 15 years-nothing. How this position gets passed the scrutiny of all the consultants that Pfizer hires to "optimize" the sales force is beyond me. Look at the tenure of these people. They never look to get promoted, never leave for greener pastures, fly under the radar, have a job grade and salary that is ridiculous......come on. Give me a break!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My VAM has a nice body and her nails are always perfect (Gym and nail salon).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best job in the company. EVER. VAMs are what KAMs wanted to be. No accountability with a hefty pay raise.

VAM. Life is good!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong - we do take credit for public sales and we do take credit when the sales reps drive demand. Of course if there is no demand, then that's the sales force's fault. How can I be expected to provide access if you haven't created demand? All in all, yeah, this is a dream job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's fair to say that this position has run its course and is now obsolete. There are people in this position that have been there since Day 1!! At this point it is a "no show" job that mysteriously still exists. The consultants that determine headcount are either blind or incompetent for keeping them around. Unless there is some kind of edict to not touch Vaccines it doesn't make sense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones who are left are riding the gravy train until it runs out. Not motivated to do anything else or get some real responsibilities. I guess you can't blame them. If the company is stupid enough to pay the high salary for essentially doing nothing- why not take the money. I'm sure they can't believe its gone on this long with Pfizer at the helm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder which VAM job you applied for and didn't get?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. Like anything said on this thread about VAMs isn't true. Please....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same as we all do...jack shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea-those VAM positions open up all the time. You're funny!!

Just curious, I'm assuming you're a VAM: what's on tap for today....golf, gym, tennis, beach, nail appointment? Be honest--- if that's possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the above.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching u

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes twice what you do with half the effort! Good deal, huh? Bet you wish you had the position.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half the effort???? How about 10% the effort.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you had a busy day-you should rest now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am! Spa treatment which I will expense in some way. Gotta love it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interesting thing about this thread is that there is not one post actually detailing their responsibilities. What do they do (or what are they supposed to be doing?)? I would love a serious reply. Anyone?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets........