Finally, a nice holiday

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time in years that I felt good around the holidays! I am not screaming at my family, slashing budgets dramatically or avoiding every holiday invite because I was always the "downer" who thought the sky was always falling with threats of job loss. I don't care if they cut in the Spring or Fall of next year, I am just happy to actually enjoy the moment of this holiday season! I hope you do too!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Laying people off during the holidays is so low class. Nice to see it's not going to happen this year. Enjoy the holidays!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg you; do not be lulled by a false sense of security. Publicis and Inventiv and small, 1 drug pharma companies are loaded with ex-Pfizer reps, district and regional managers who all thought that the ax would not fall on them. Work hard for Ol Blue, but dont be a fool! Reach out to contacts NOW, while you still have a job.

Go ahead and ask your former counterparts and your former boss if they thought that they would get "that dreaded call".

Please don't be fooled.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not naive to this happening. I am just Thankful it is not happening this year and we can at least enjoy the holidays. I am sure it will be in 2014 but for now, I am just smooth sailing- no anti- depressants for me yet!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the holidays, but dont take your eyes off of that prize. While everyone else here is celebrating not having to look for work (for now), be smart and ramp up your search and touch base with your contacts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just don't pass up any better gigs while relaxing.