Primary care changes

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not trying to be "that guy" who provokes unnecessary worry but I am baffled by the management communication at this time. It was rather evident during the last conference call that some would be placed and some may not. There are just so many spots and that is it. At this point I am starting to raise an eyebrow towards the alignments. If you have any insight to any announcements regarding primary care, it is greatly appreciated if you would share.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate will keep us in place as long as it needs us for their bottom line profit picture, but after that they will throw us out like throwing the baby out with the bath water. Won't happen 'til 2014, but beware of the hands of time for some of our end of days at Pfizer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if the baby was dead? Do you throw it out? No, you just bury it following a short ceremony.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know changes have to come next year with the pending LOE of some of our biggest money maker drugs, but please lay off for now & at least let us enjoy this holiday season since next year at this time many of us will be unemployed & looking for work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I anticipate some changes announced within the next week or so. Sometime before the holiday, there will be a shift of some sort that is somewhat unexpected.
    Either primary care loses a limb on the pain side
    Or IS gets mixed in with CV primary care DSRs
    Or vaccines get a kick in the butt from CDC
    Or some KAM - DM roles intermix. No clue
    All speculation from the talk on the street. Something is going to be shared soon and it
    Will take us by surprise.

With the latest $121 million lawsuit, Obama care, no access... Why would they stay so stagnant?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please take off those rainbow colored glasses and grow up? It is what it is and if it is going to happen, you just want to ignore it and play happy girl in denial?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In value, IS reps are being integrated back into Primary Care. Each district will have at least one hospital rep and where warranted, additional hospital reps. In some major metro areas, a district could have 3-4 hospital reps. In others, 1 hospital rep per 8-10 primary care reps.

KAMs are being revisited. Some have shown progress. Others spend their days hand copying their notes, transcribing their address books, and blind copying emails. They will be stepped back down by March.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOLD ON! What? I am in Primary Care but as a DSR, I have hospital and specialty coverage. Are you saying they are putting the IS rep I work with in the same position so there will be two of us? With the territory be the same? Ugh! So when is this going down?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the case, what about IS Managers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just rearranging the chairs, makes everybody look busy and valuable to company..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told we will have to post and compete along with the primary care managers. Only taking the best of the best forward.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this honestly true? When?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, get a clue, please.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this. Just saw IS rep and said nothing of the kind. Only change is that C2 is hiring 40 people in the U.S. to promote Eliquis. All will be in the markets that need help because of cuts last year and new indications next year. Come on, 40 people sprinkled through the whoe country is like pissing in the wind.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no changes to IS. This is true.
    If anything, they got lucky as shit by buying time and now weaseling their way into staying. They should have been gone 4 years ago but they are now just contracting whatever they can get.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Names in a hat. Just hope yours doesn't get picked.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcements soon. I hear they really want to rid of those close to retirement but have to sacrifice some youngsters along with the old farts.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and i hope they get rid of YOU

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please define "soon"