Layoffs of Premarin Vaginal Cream contract reps?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Pfizer is ending the PVC contract with OnCall? I ran into the OnCall rep today who said she has a teleconference tomorrow and is wondering if she's going to get laid off. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure, but as of Jan 1st Cluster 4 reps will sell Duavee and Pfizer is putting Premarin in their bags to compensate for the territory. FYI - Good Luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaginal Cream, OnCall? WTF.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya' think the contract may be DRIED UP?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OnCall reps' last day is Dec. 30. You get PVC back!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Layoffs of contract reps?

any other Pfizer contracts ending?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas you Pfizer bastards, way to fuck over OnCall reps who busted their asses with Premarin, all you faggots can save your comments. You know your company is shit, everyone knows your company is shit. The company is not even respected anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, we Reps had nothing to do with your contract cancelation. So grow up. And I'm sure you haven't minded the paychecks the oncall contract with Pfizer paid you. So again grow up.

If our company is shit, why did you work for us? Perhaps you should look at the man in the mirror, ask him to change his ways.

In the mean time...go fuck yourself you whining baby.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is shrivel company. CEO need use own cream oh ye P^$$¥!e$ and maybe your cash flow again!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still selling mares urine to rub on the clitoris? Leave the horse play to the horses.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said the word Vagina. Hehehehehe. I wouldn't know where to put it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Layoffs of contract reps?

What about arthrotech?