My DM did THIS to me.....

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had me reschedule a previous planned vacation to attend a Mandatory ALL DAY friday meeting, which the DM left early b/c they had a TEE TIME scheduled @ 1pm.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what state is this fine human being managing?///////////

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally unacceptable! Who is it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give us DM's a break. Those Friday tee times are a bitch to get.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OPEN DOOR

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dm in MN.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't every workday in Sales a vacation for you??????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a scheduled vacation and you've submitted your request prior to the meeting being announced, your DM cannot make you reschedule it for a meeting. Man people on this board on dumb.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my dm made my rub a small white acorn on my facecheeese

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your DM is a real self centered ass
    remember that at survey time
    people do read them and something will be done

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO but he can make you feel like absolute shit over it like mine does. Terrible leader.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember this is only a job. No more, no less. Put in your time, call it a day. Don't worry about it. DMBs stretch their "requirements" to see how much you're willing to do. For example, how many have heard "you have to do your expense report on your own time," or "required training has to be done after your day is over." That's not true. They sure would prefer it happen that way but no where in any policy does it say you have to this on your time. When my day ends, I'm finished. Expense reports and training is completed during work hours. I document it in iCUE.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Dm made part of his district go into my storage unit, smoke weed and dance to the Kinks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM made me put a feather between my naked cheeks and walk like a rooster! Boy was I pissed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM made me skate on watermelon slices in my boxers while whistling the national anthem.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. No way I'm going to get anymore specific than I did (original poster here), if so I'm absolutely sure my name will be on the next list of layoffs. But I was told it came down from HQ and was MANDATORY. And even though I told my DM of my vacation plans, I did not "officially" request the time off. Besides the obvious ridiculous frustration with this, and need to vent, I was hoping to get more of a "My DM is a jerk too responses, with other examples" Real ones, not the "smoke weed in my storage unit" type ones. Which of course may actually be true as well. BTW already Open doored the DM, and am can't wait for the performance survey.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got off lightly!
    My Manager made me paint his arse blue then stamp it all over with the Pfizer logo, while he kissed a picture of Simon Cowell.

Beat that!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it easy--

My DM makes me go to the supermarket, buy 1/2 lb. of German Bologna, then drive to my storage facility, and drop my skirt and panties, so he can throw bologna slices on my naked ass. Sometimes he hits me with a fish, if they're in season.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all I have to say is WOW.