Tsr/Dsr

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get paid more $$, have a promotable title on resume but are you kidding me. The ones in my area don't even compare to the phr it's nuts I would be embarrassed. Maybe some are great but I have clowns no leadership style what's so ever playing the game better than any athlete
    They also have no relationships.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you are a King "Pain"
    Rep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DSR role was created after the January 2009 reduction in force. Many reps were moved into the DSR with very little experience and tenure. They were just fortunate to be in the right place at the right time and received these promotions. So, those with the experience to perform well in these roles were cut due to their higher salaries. No wonder Pfizer is in the shape it is in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo to the above poster. You hit the nail on the head....sorry, sorry company...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a bitter jealous tool. If you expect "leadership" from some other rep who has a title higher than yours, then you're pathetic.

If you want true leadership then I hope they trash you to the DBM and destroy your career. Be lucky they don't do that to a turd like you.

Lead yourself, asshole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Semi-tenured DSR here. Agree 100%. some phrs with 5 mo experience were promoted to DSR. Minimum exp should be 2-3 years. The company made a lot of stupid decisions last time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of these low tenured DSR's promoted because they were in the right place at the right time could not pass Phase 4?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alpharma turned King was famous for this....my Alpharma turned King DM is a washed up contract DM who got _hit-canned for her "bad" deeds and incompetence. This seems to be a common thread with Alpharma/King folks. Sound familiar Red?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the King "executive" reps what a joke the titling at King was.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You’re stupid enough to lump all L Alpharma managers in with the one bad one (taking your word for it) that you’re talking about? I’m sure there were a few bad ones, as there are across the board. And as there are with King, and as there are with Pfizer, etc. Do you even see the irony of how you’re being lumped in as a loser rep because you’re not L Pfizer? So, since so many Pfizer people have said that all L King people are a total waste (and that’s putting it mildly…have you read the posts of what they’ve said about you??), then it must be true about you. Your rule makes you a total douche, because again, that’s mild talk for what they’ve said about all King reps.