So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am recruiting for a Cutting edge lab. Not only topical pain. Wide range of reimbursable medications. Research affiliations and highly credible. Call me first. I am an Ex Endo rep been heading up sales force for two years. Call me for advice. 917-406-6941

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is RxPro Pharmacy 518-796-4313

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Superior Pain pharmacy! Best comp plan in the country. 602-653-9800.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree..you have to be careful about who you deal with. $100/script is huge ripoff. Won't make same mistake again

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please give it a rest. $100/script aint gonna cut it as a previous poster stated. We are looking for serious jobs. Superior and other compounding pharmacies..please get off this board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell creams but not for either of these outfits that keep posting, but I will say it is a really good deal with using your contacts and getting paid for those Rx. If you can find a good compound company give it a good look! Good Luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget all these other clowns. I work for MaxPower pharmacy. We have the best products and comp plans in the industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Endo on the side. They cover my incidentals - gas, car, generous expense account, etc. Email me for details.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wont last longer! Congress is debating a bill now that will restrict most of your work. The party is over. For those of you sitting a docs office and filling all their scripts, you will be questioned by teh FTC and FDA. You could be guilty of kick back laws and subject to fines and jail. Be forwarded!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People if you are a 1099 and doing this on the side, Watch out, if soemthing goes wrong with the pharmaciss products , you are liable too because you are a 1099 and can be sued for damages. Save your 40k to pay the lawyer fees and govt fines

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the spelling of the last poster! Go bring subway to your doctors !!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps are W2, so the liability goes back to the company! I know 10 guys here at Endo selling and 2 managers! Go West young man!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself motherfucker!!
    Good luck with your stupid creams!!
    It wont last past this year , save every penny you moron.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like some people are jealous they missed the boat on this. 3 other people in my region selling this besides me. I just put it in my wifes name and paid off my house with the commissions we made the last 4 months and I just have 2 MD's writing these for us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats a very small house!!! LOL !!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that jealous person just ratted me out! My DM just heard soemthing about this and wants to have a conversation about my side business. What do I do?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good! if you an unethical rep working a side job, you deserve to lose your job. do you guys on the pain side have THAT much extra time on your hands that you have time to work for a compound pharmacy? wow that is pretty pathetic. I applaud the person that turned you in!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager knows and told me to just keep on low down. Why would I not want to make in 3 months what I make in a year with Endo. I still fulfill my Endo obligations. All I am doing is dropping sctipt pads to my friends

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive been doing it for a long time, my fucked up Endo mgr doesnt even return my calls. I have no regrets or conscience. Why should I have loyalty to a company that wont even respond to me? I have an entire file of emails that my mgr never replies to, even multiple requests.