Recent college grad looking into state director position...

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I was thinking... since I am right out of college and I have never been laid off before, I might have a good chance if I apply for a state director position. They told me back at school that because I was young, have a 4.0 GPA, and most of the market competion involves people who are "unemployable" (Those that are without a job in and in their late 30's and 40's), I would have an outstanding chance for a serious career upgrade. I really think that in this economy, this is the silver lining for sharp college grads who are ambitious and ready to take charge. I have a strong sense of self confidence. I'm not like most, as most do not graduate Magna Cum Laude from Wellesley. I am very optimistic and kind of totally excited!! Taking Pfizer by storm, I'm ready to dominate...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go for it I am sure you can do a much better job than most of the people in those positions now. Oh hell, go for Ian's job. How about kegs in every POA meeting room. Have a beer whenever you please. You are my kind of person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please take over the state of Missouri, we are dying here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renamed the state of Misery under this SD. Governing from Chicagoland is not working.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional and undeserving.

Yup, you fit all of the qualifications to be an SD.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you black?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black? With a 4.0 average? I was thinking more like a lesbo coming from Wessley. Should be promoted quickly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black? Lesbo? 4.0 average? With a Mexican father? You are HIRED!
    Which state would you like to direct?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need you in Wisconsin. We have the worst SD in the existence of Pfizer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you leed a cheer?! If so come to Georgia!