Compliance

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to me that the goals with respect to the EXPENSES should include ACCURACY of the information. There should be a way to correct typographical errors in VEEVA: receipt entered as $20.59 when the actual receipt in Comet is $20.58. Unlike management and the posters here, I am a mere human being, striving to do my best each and every day!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then type correctly!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are working at a drug company. Merck for goodness sake. Don't sweat the small stuff as they say. Merck certainly doesn't, until they ever wish to terminate you. Then the small stuff can become quite serious and you will be held accountable for any and all errors, no matter their size, no matter their intention, deliberate or not. So continue to strive to do your absolute very best. It will only matter to you. Merck doesn't care.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I so agree with the last post. Truly, you need to do what you know is right! Print out all emails and document everything just in case. I always have, but I never had any issues with someone coming back to me for my mistakes (many caused by our systems) which I am accountable for.

I just kept a ongoing file! Do your job and don't let Mother Merck bully you! Sounds like your CTL is level headed. But, when their job is on the line most will serve up someone to save their ass. It is the day of the "Merck Be Well" culture! Isn't Freddie!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, it should have been an